460 Ford Forum - View Single Post - 429 install into 1968 montego wagon
View Single Post
post #317 of (permalink) Old 08-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You can fix those seals in the off season enjoy it while you can, I like when guys bring their projects to shows.

I have my 3G alternator in and just need to get the fans and relays installed, I went to pick n pull and grabbed al the factory relays and fuses and wiring harnesses for the setup and for the 3G upgrade it cost me $25 for everything. The only thing I need to do is get a core now so I can get my $60 core charge back from Napa. Lol. But I won't make a special trip only of I need something else or feel like hitting the wrecks to see what's in there.

I am in AZ enjoying the heat by the pool right now and will get the fans installed when I get back to Canada. Haven't even been to a car show yet this year, but I have been getting some miles on the new OD trans, I also need to deal with my oil seepage issues as it seems it has good crankcase pressure and I am going to do an air pump catch setup as well. Always something to do. Lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1964 F100 466 zero decked fuelie 7cc dish pistons, with RHP 2.11 1.65 budget D3 heads, Voodoo cam 219/227, rpm intake, Holley Terminator EFI, MSD Ignition, MSD FORD TFI Distrbutor, 4R70W Trans with Baumann Re-cal kit, US Shift electronic Trans controller with B&M Megashifter, 2500 Dirty Dog Convertor, 3.50 gears with detroit locker.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome