460 Ford Forum banner

lost job

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  shadetree 
#1 ·
just got word the owner is closing down the dealership i work at. i been here for 7 years . :shock: :(

#5 ·
Sucks to hear, We just got told today that the company I work for is going to start cutting back....... :roll: I hate when this **** happens, its so freaking stressful..... :evil:

#6 ·
I sure hate to hear all this. My wife owns a small business, and she has had to skip a paycheck or two lately. I drive a fire truck and make right much more than she does even as an owner. No money in owning a florist. I'm scared to spend any money on the stang, and after it has sat for 3 years and I was just getting started.
Just got a memo from the city manager about wanting us to take a pay reduction. My thoughts are with you guys!

#9 ·
sorry to hear that man hopr the best for you i am a carpenter and have had a time finding any work in my area seams like there is no work for me or anyother carpenter around i too am thinking of a move not to a differnt state but a different job starting back to school march 24 getting my welding cert.

#12 ·
I think Bruno should start his own business.As long as hes been doing that line of work he would do great every hi tech-hi fi shop i see like that one he works at is always busy and theres room for more. He could call it Kentucky Jams & Bling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.