460 Ford Forum banner

WELL WHAT A SHAME

12K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  Mike R 
#1 ·
PEOPLE SHOULDN'T FIX WHATS NOT BROKEN.

#34 ·
Well, sure, like anyone I hate change.
Newsflash tho, it's 2015. The change in phones, how people use them and the software running them has changed dramatically over the last few years.

More people are using phones to view sites like this, thus there are often changes made. Operating systems on laptops are changing, so changes are made.

I'm in an industry where things are changing as well. There are two ways of dealing with this:
1. Learn to adapt
2. Bitch, whine, refuse to change and get passed by others

anyway, thanks Jeff, and thanks to the advertisers that allow me to post and view this website 24/7 over the past handful of years while costing me nothing.

(If you folks want oldschool, go to the Network54 Ford FE forum where I mostly hang out, it reminds me of dialup BBS in the early 90's.)

Drew

#44 ·
I'm from the same "If it ain't broke......." generation. HOWEVER, I look at it this way. If I just joined, this format would be the only one I would see. I know change is hard but it is what it is. Carry on Jeff.
Mark

Reactions: Administrator
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.