460 Ford Forum banner

street outlaws

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  GT300TD 
#1 ·
Big chief and Chucky with a mustang wrecks big time, tore the crow up about as bad or more than Daddy Daves Nova.........out

#2 ·
THANKS! ....I recorded it but haven't watched it yet! LOL.

What channel do you get it on in the US? We get it on "Velocity" in CAN which replaced "speed"

#3 ·
Not on TV...yet. The accident that tore up Chief's car and put him in the hospital happened this past weekend, with the cameras rolling.

Big Chief said:
l
Bruised lungs, and on oxygen right now. Crushed my L2 and L3 in my back, broken collarbone, and pretty beat up, but so thankful to be alive right now. The trauma doc just said he doesn’t think they are going to have to transfer me to OU med center anymore which is good. He said I can probably go home tonight.

#10 ·
......if not for street racing years ago, I wouldn't have made the money to build the engine that's in my car now...LOL.

Seriously though, street racing is way too dangerous now with the power and speed you can buy off the show room floor let alone a modified ride. We worked our way up in power and learned how to control each mod. These guys today, just put their coin down and then go stab and steer their way into trouble with no respect for the power that's available to them.

Reactions: CK&Sons
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.