460 Ford Forum banner

new project 1977 f100

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JHouk 
#1 · (Edited)
I have had it for six months it has a 501 in it havent made a full pass yet tore the trans up on the shake up pass it wasnt professional built been saving money for a jw powerglide or a prof built one. i hope to get in the nines might find out before the years up. thanks jeremy .Truck is backhalved 4 link with dana 60 4:56 pro race gears and spool mark williams axles and alum 6inch driveshaft. 33.15 tires on it.really nice setup

how about this fish

See less See more
#5 ·
sorry fellas been real busy with work lately. chassis wise its backhalved from under the cab backwards its 4 link dana 60 with 456 pro gears and lightned spool with mark williams axles and 6inch alum driveshaft. 33by15 inch slicks can hold alot more under it. the back of the truck is just bed sides bed front and tailgate panels on the truck. not that much weight with a alum bed cover thats hinged in the middle. Cab really hasnt been touched full inside with working windows and all panels are still there dash is the only thing been touch just a shell with the gauges in it grant steering wheel with the full cage going out to the back and through to the front. front end is all steel just cut everything out of it just a shell and tilt front end all lights work on the truck really could be a nice prostreet truck.motor is a 501 that we built from off this forum and from a good friend who has a 514 he has been a huge help as far as parts and advice on our build trans is a powerglide just bought a J W should have did it from the beginning 4000 stall,transbrake,. try to get it ready for feburary start of the season. previous owner said it weighed around 2800 with bbf in it and driver he was a big man over 300# . I hope to run in the nines in the quarter hopefully. What do you think

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.