460 Ford Forum banner

1964 Falcon

7K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  Gydyup 
#1 ·
Hi guy's, I'm working on an old falcon that has been raced to death trying to bring it back to life
[/URL]

[/IMG]

See less See more
#4 ·
It's an old Art Morison built Falcon, it has seen some hard use over the years but hopefully with some time and money it will shine and make noise again soon. Engine is an Eliminator ultra block 4.5" bore, Boss Ford cross drilled crank, ground to 3.990 stroke, lightened, balanced and knife edged with Venolia aluminum rods, Lunati pistons, Pro comp ported heads, Blue thunder blower manifold, old school Bowers 13-71 magnesium blower and two quick fuel 1150 alcohol carbs. I have a bunch of Yellow paint left over from another project so imagine what color it's going to be lol.

#10 ·
Beautiful work, keep it up!

#12 ·
Nice project and looks good!

My only comment is that the Pro-Comp heads along with all the other parts you have seem to be a mismatch. With 11:.xx:1 compression and that big blower I would think you would want some heads that have extra head bolts to keep everything in the cylinder where it belongs. I love the car though. You are doing a great job with it.

#24 ·
Sweeeet, Bad ssa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.