460 Ford Forum banner

Grave Yard Cars

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Money-pit 
#1 ·
Anybody watch tonight ? Worman's 340 blew sky high. Anybody not cringe when he builds an engine ? He doesn't seem to check much of anything. That motor was blown so bad that no one could say just why. After watching him build a engine I knew that wasn't going to be long, sure he may luck out a lot of the time but that's the difference between a professional built engine vs his engine, nothing more than a crap shoot as far as I can see.

#4 ·
Prob builds those motors like that on purpose!

I worked for a certain Ice road trucking company/show here in Canada.. and the whole show was sooo phoeny!
Even to the point of looking for a truck (without a motor) to put thru the ice to keep people watching the show..... remember that the nexttime you watch these shows..

I mean look at Dave guy from A&e hit show storage wars.. even HE said its so fake!! stuff planted inside lockers to keep the show interesting... he doesn't care though, hes makin 25000$ an episode

#5 ·
Iam a equipment mechanic all them shows are me...... I enjoy all of it! ....it wouldnt be hard to do it so its not so fake,
It all bugs me also...Obviously staged engine,bike,car truck builds, gold diggers,towing,ice road truckin, logging, fishing, pawn, picking, storage.
BUT WE WATCH IT ANYHOW!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.