Lunati forged crankshafts $899.95 - 460 Ford Forum
Vendor (FOR SALE) This section is dedicated to all vendors who wish to place ads for their new products.

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-31-2013, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CarsByCarl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.
Posts: 5,159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
 
Garage
Lunati forged crankshafts $899.95

Now available from CarsByCarl: Lunati forged stroker crankshafts for only $899.95

These cranks are in my opinion the best and strongest stroker cranks available today for the BBF at any price, and we use them exclusively in all our engines and kits. If you think you're going to need a forged crank in the coming year, now is the time. These cranks have been out of stock for months, and are likely to sell out quickly again. We've got them in stock and ready to rock.

Features:
-4340 forged steel
-Bull-nose counter weights for reduced drag
-3.000 main journals
-2.200 rod journals
-Choice of 4.300 or 4.500 stroke
-Internal balance design


Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1057.jpg (108.2 KB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0906.jpg (96.8 KB, 361 views)

Your one stop shop for BBF engines and parts
Master dealer for Lunati and Diamond
Warehouse distributor for AFR, Racetec, Quickfuel, Holley, Edelbrock, Phenix, and most other speed parts

Last edited by CarsByCarl; 08-31-2013 at 02:50 PM.
CarsByCarl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 03:10 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsByCarl View Post
Now available from CarsByCarl: Lunati forged stroker crankshafts for only $899.95

These cranks are in my opinion the best and strongest stroker cranks available today for the BBF at any price, and we use them exclusively in all our engines and kits. If you think you're going to need a forged crank in the coming year, now is the time. These cranks have been out of stock for months, and are likely to sell out quickly again. We've got them in stock and ready to rock.

Features:
-4340 forged steel
-Bull-nose counter weights for reduced drag
-3.000 main journals
-2.200 rod journals
-Choice of 4.300 or 4.500 stroke
-Internal balance design


Will these drop into a standard block and could u give me an indication of shipping cost to Oz please?
aussieboy is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Senior Member
 
ag460torino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: N.E. OHIO
Posts: 545
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
 
snout

Is snout double keyed for blower drive hubs? If not, can you do that there and what is the cost? I will get an idea about shipping from previous guy....

Thanks for your time, Auggie
ag460torino is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 12:51 AM
Senior Member
 
ag460torino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: N.E. OHIO
Posts: 545
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
 
answers

maybe he sold out already. I see two questions and no answers. Why advertise if you're not going to answer questions that might lead to a sale.... or two.
ag460torino is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 02:03 AM
Senior Member
 
68formalGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Pueblo West, Colorado
Posts: 735
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
 
Call him, his number is on his website, I just talked to him a couple weeks ago and he's moving his shop.

Joey
68formalGT is online now  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CarsByCarl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.
Posts: 5,159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag460torino View Post
maybe he sold out already. I see two questions and no answers. Why advertise if you're not going to answer questions that might lead to a sale.... or two.
As indicated on our FB page, we were closed through the 5th without phone or internet access, and spent all day yesterday returning voicemails/emails.

Please call/email/PM your zip and I'll figure up a shipping quote for you.


Your one stop shop for BBF engines and parts
Master dealer for Lunati and Diamond
Warehouse distributor for AFR, Racetec, Quickfuel, Holley, Edelbrock, Phenix, and most other speed parts
CarsByCarl is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Senior Member
 
ag460torino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: N.E. OHIO
Posts: 545
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
 
my apologies, did not go to fb because I saw the ad on here. Did not know you would be "off line" for a while.

Main question was if double keyed or not and if not can you do that or do I have to get my machine shop to do it.

I still want to do a little more research on these cranks since I know very little about that particular brand of crank.

Thank you for the reply.

Sincerely, Auggie
ag460torino is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CarsByCarl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.
Posts: 5,159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
 
Garage
TTT


Your one stop shop for BBF engines and parts
Master dealer for Lunati and Diamond
Warehouse distributor for AFR, Racetec, Quickfuel, Holley, Edelbrock, Phenix, and most other speed parts
CarsByCarl is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 01:32 PM
Senior Member
 
MrScharfenberger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Georgetown Indiana
Posts: 4,502
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag460torino View Post
my apologies, did not go to fb because I saw the ad on here. Did not know you would be "off line" for a while.

Main question was if double keyed or not and if not can you do that or do I have to get my machine shop to do it.

I still want to do a little more research on these cranks since I know very little about that particular brand of crank.

Thank you for the reply.

Sincerely, Auggie
Lunati cranks are great cranks. I just saw this ad and I'm considering buying one and letting it sit until I need it. $899 for a Lunati forged crank is a great deal in my opinion. I'd like a Lunati rotating assembly for my LS1. I've been drooling over them for a while. Very high quality pieces indeed.
MrScharfenberger is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome