460 Ford Forum - Conversation Between MrScharfenberger and jkcamperspecial
460 Ford Forum  
Go Back   460 Ford Forum > MrScharfenberger

460Ford.com is the premier 460 Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Conversation Between MrScharfenberger and jkcamperspecial
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. jkcamperspecial
    06-16-2013 09:07 PM
    jkcamperspecial
    hows it goin jon here .i sent you a email but not sure if it went through?i had question on were did you end up with torque specs on your mainstuds?this site is great but at times makes a guy second guess everything he knows!lol!this is for my new 545 its been line bored for oversize bearings crank was fat...ive done two engines with arp studs and lube @95ftlbs and this one i cranked it up to 105ftlbs....most guys say 95 to 110 so i picked the sweet spot i guess???just wondering your real world thoughts thanks jon!
  2. jkcamperspecial
    02-06-2012 08:08 PM
    jkcamperspecial
    nice vids!man the dent sides must be a good 400/500lbs heavier than the 67/72 bumpsides most 2wdr bumps seem to be 3800ish with a FE stock.ive got mine lightened up a bunch between 60s style holesawing plasma cutting an just gutting it bench,heater,radio,heater controls, speakers, holesawing doors, cab inner rear panel ,boxfloor an sides ahead of wheels only of course. put a 22gal. cell between frame rails behind axle for ballast havent scaled it like this yet (winter mods)but im prayin for around 3500lbs.nothins stock under hood was thinkin of its diet during the build. race radiator,meziere elec.pump elec.fan,a 2.9hp mini starter ect. hope it all counts!lol! if u saw my engine basic specs not sure put em on my album its also got a tci 3800 stall an 4.56s im praying it'll run 10.9999999999 1 time an ill be happy!!lol!this is my first bbf build love it so far!!ive always done GM B.O.P's 455's an such.really a different kind of power here.!