460 Ford Forum

460 Ford Forum (http://460ford.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chilly's Garage (http://460ford.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Big Thanks to CIRCLE R (http://460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163865)

Farrout68 04-10-2013 08:18 PM

Big Thanks to CIRCLE R
 
Rich has helped me out a ton with not only a new motor but answering all my questions in getting my car set up and getting me hooked up with Dave Ancel who built me a killer set of headers. I have total faith in Rich and his work and recommend anyone and everyone to him looking for a motor or parts.

BOSS 429 04-12-2013 08:57 PM

THANKS A LOT, You have a great looking car, Its going to turn some heads

yellowhorse7 04-12-2013 09:31 PM

He's pretty good, lol

BOSS 429 04-16-2013 10:06 PM

Thanks Tony

radir68 04-18-2013 09:26 AM

Yeah he is pretty good. He is doing my 521. Well as soon as we can get the parts to him. he is. Always time to explain stuff to us rookies too!!

BOSS 429 04-21-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radir68 (Post 1053895)
Yeah he is pretty good. He is doing my 521. Well as soon as we can get the parts to him. he is. Always time to explain stuff to us rookies too!!

THANKS,I'm going to try to stop by your place today after picking up some parts,and then get back to work

69F100 04-25-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radir68 (Post 1053895)
Yeah he is pretty good. He is doing my 521. Well as soon as we can get the parts to him. he is. Always time to explain stuff to us rookies too!!

X2 Rich didn't build my engine but has answer a bunch of my questions I have had when building it.I have talked with him over the phone and chatted with him on tuesday and saturday night chat.He has been on spot with everything he has told me with a couple of problem I have had.If I was having someone to build me a engine I would be calling Rich to build it.I am not taking anything away from Lem,Randy M, and Blake C they all have helped me and build some mean engines also.

Jim

lynnetim3 04-25-2013 03:41 PM

Looking for some information about my 1969 Mercury Cougar and was hoping someone on this site could help me. What I really want to now is what the car might be worth and if anyone knows or knows of a site that I could find out.

2slow 04-27-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetim3 (Post 1054601)
Looking for some information about my 1969 Mercury Cougar and was hoping someone on this site could help me. What I really want to now is what the car might be worth and if anyone knows or knows of a site that I could find out.

I know some are worth the price of scrap , others a little more and

BOSS 429 04-27-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetim3 (Post 1054601)
Looking for some information about my 1969 Mercury Cougar and was hoping someone on this site could help me. What I really want to now is what the car might be worth and if anyone knows or knows of a site that I could find out.

-----------------------

Try this guy

http://www.johnsclassiccougars.com/

BOSS 429 04-27-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69F100 (Post 1054583)
X2 Rich didn't build my engine but has answer a bunch of my questions I have had when building it.I have talked with him over the phone and chatted with him on tuesday and saturday night chat.He has been on spot with everything he has told me with a couple of problem I have had.If I was having someone to build me a engine I would be calling Rich to build it.I am not taking anything away from Lem,Randy M, and Blake C they all have helped me and build some mean engines also.

Jim

thanks Jim

68xr7cat 04-28-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOSS 429 (Post 1054765)
-----------------------

Try this guy

http://www.johnsclassiccougars.com/

John has been around Cougars a long time, very knowledgeable, and a good guy. What your '69 Cougar is worth depends on condition, options, and sometimes history. A good forum for these cars is here:

http://www.mercurycougar.net/forums/forum.php

Denny 04-29-2013 10:32 PM

Circle R Racing
 
I also have to thank Rich for helping me with my Hemi build. A real go to guy for advise and help with parts and service.

Thanks Rich, FORDS RULE.

yellowhorse7 05-02-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny (Post 1054909)
I also have to thank Rich for helping me with my Hemi build. A real go to guy for advise and help with parts and service.

Thanks Rich, FORDS RULE.

He doesn't have a fancy website, doesn't advertise and chooses his work wisely. The fact is that Rich will forget more **** about BBF stuff than most will ever know period. Us guys that hang out with him tease him but you will not find a nicer guy who's always willing to help. He's building another motor for me and I'm sure we'll continue to hurt feelings with stuff that "shouldn't" work.

1faststang 05-03-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radir68 (Post 1053895)
Yeah he is pretty good. He is doing my 521. Well as soon as we can get the parts to him. he is. Always time to explain stuff to us rookies too!!

I agree.. Always has time to explain stuff to us Rookies starting out in the BBF world! :)

PS.. He's doing my build as well. Hopefully we'll see a finished product in a few weeks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.