460 Ford Forum banner

Hardcore Builds

22K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  finelinefab 
#1 ·
This will be the forum for people to show pictures and post updates on builds. It is reserved for Dedicated Race Cars (Street/Strip) will be allowed... but should be primarily Strip.

Please use the Subject or Title Line to input the owner's name first and then car and class info. This way we can easily look up past info at a later date.

I will be posting some info in about 2-3 weeks on current builds at our shop... until then please feel free to have fun!

#7 ·
THE DRAG HAG 1973 capri!

I read this morn were some one asked about the 1973 capri of Harlds I have that and i will post pics sonn it is almost done other than the lettering and rear slicks. Harld is a very good close friend of mine. He gave me permission to run the car as he did "THE DRAG HAG" and he even autographed the quarter panel for me . It is the true first tube chasis pro stock car built.He built the car with a BOSS 429 4/spd it ran a 174 mph in 1973.It now has a Boss 351 with a c6 .It has a lot of very interesting DRAG HISTORY behind it. Im gonna nastalga race the car this year.Sthere will be more to come.

#16 ·
I read this morn were some one asked about the 1973 capri of Harlds I have that and i will post pics sonn it is almost done other than the lettering and rear slicks. Harld is a very good close friend of mine. He gave me permission to run the car as he did "THE DRAG HAG" and he even autographed the quarter panel for me . It is the true first tube chasis pro stock car built.He built the car with a BOSS 429 4/spd it ran a 174 mph in 1973.It now has a Boss 351 with a c6 .It has a lot of very interesting DRAG HISTORY behind it. Im gonna nastalga race the car this year.Sthere will be more to come.
The Drag Hag started many years before that car, Harold Dutton is one of a kind. His car was called "Gone a Went-Went" before it was called Drag Hag.

#18 ·
Matt Crisp 09' Mustang

TS,SG,SC,HR,SS,Bracket Car whatever i can enter it in. From throttle stop to nitrous. im game.;)

565 c head single 1150 out of the holly box!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.