460 Ford Forum banner

Brand new p51 heads and Trick Flow intake

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Lem Evans 
#1 · (Edited)
Brand new heads. Complete with solid roller springs. Brand new trickflow (mafia) intake. Dominator flange. 3k east central Ohio. Pm for more info.

#7 ·
Thats because this stuff is brand new. Is just recently bought it within the year, im not going to take a beating on it or i will just keep it and use down the road on another build. My plans have changed on my build. Last time i checked brand new is brand new. no matter if you buy the stuff from Kaase and Trickflow or from me.

#11 ·
This is my opinion and you may take it as you like but, if you are going to sell the stuff at the price you paid for them you should provide receipts for the items in case there are any issues with the items that may need to be addressed. Any manufacturer can have a defect get out the door so I think it would just be good business on your part.

#14 ·
Why are you making a big deal about his price,it sounds fair because they are new and their is a back order on those items from Kaase and someone out there WILL buy them .Besides,remember when the Shelby 500's came out a few years back and the Ford dealers were jacking the price out of sight? They are his and he can ask whatever he wants because they are his. jmo :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.