460 Ford Forum banner

Lunati forged crankshafts $899.95

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  MrScharfenberger 
#1 · (Edited)
Now available from CarsByCarl: Lunati forged stroker crankshafts for only $899.95

These cranks are in my opinion the best and strongest stroker cranks available today for the BBF at any price, and we use them exclusively in all our engines and kits. If you think you're going to need a forged crank in the coming year, now is the time. These cranks have been out of stock for months, and are likely to sell out quickly again. We've got them in stock and ready to rock.

Features:
-4340 forged steel
-Bull-nose counter weights for reduced drag
-3.000 main journals
-2.200 rod journals
-Choice of 4.300 or 4.500 stroke
-Internal balance design

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
maybe he sold out already. I see two questions and no answers. Why advertise if you're not going to answer questions that might lead to a sale.... or two.
As indicated on our FB page, we were closed through the 5th without phone or internet access, and spent all day yesterday returning voicemails/emails.

Please call/email/PM your zip and I'll figure up a shipping quote for you.

:cool:

#7 ·
my apologies, did not go to fb because I saw the ad on here. Did not know you would be "off line" for a while.

Main question was if double keyed or not and if not can you do that or do I have to get my machine shop to do it.

I still want to do a little more research on these cranks since I know very little about that particular brand of crank.

Thank you for the reply.

Sincerely, Auggie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.