lol

soon to be a member on here im sure

See less See more
#2 ·
now to fig out what to put in it?

might start her out with a stock 460/c4 combo

cars a 90 lx hatch

#5 ·
I SENT HER A LINK TO JOIN HERE, and we will post pics as soon as she takes some,

this would be a good test bed for some things

#7 ·
WELL SHE MADE A WISH LIST TONIGHT?

and a to do list,lol

#10 ·
I'm sorry but we need pics of this car, we're all excited for her but we have nothing to reference. Maybe you're making this story up? We can't tell.

D :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#14 ·
as soon as she can post we will

and we will add a need list in there to

#12 ·
Rich's daughter should be posting up shortly I had to send her Cale's email address so he can activate her account, but sure we should see something fairly soon ;)

Her screenname is Katie460. If the car is at Rich's I will see it in person Friday.

#13 ·
car is at her place so she can remove all the stuff we wont need, plus I have no free time right now

we have decided it will be a 460 c4

#15 ·
Congrats Rich glade she wants to follow Dad in the hot rod/racing world. I have one that loves it and one who could care less about it. My youngest will be at the track just about every time I go which has been only a few times the last year are so with all my changes to the truck and now the trans. Good luck with it I know you must be proud to be apart of this build.

#16 · (Edited)
went there tonight to point out some stuff,and to help with getting ready for moc up of engine,she is doing a great job,and so are the grand kids in helping her out taking parts off the car

#17 ·
a llttle change of plans

it will have a c6 instead of c4

#22 ·
Nice, thanks for the pictures. So you are going with a front plate set up? Did you buy a kit?

D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#31 ·
shes suposed to be here in a few to start taking it apart while im doing other stuff

john did you get the valve spring tool?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.