460 Ford Forum banner

460Ford.com T-Shirts

24K views 50 replies 21 participants last post by  Pace 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys... after some requests we are going to do a pre-order T-Shirt deal.

Like I said, we are doing a pre-order for these. We are going to take orders until the end of Sept and then print them. To order please send a check or money order to the address below.

Cost - $17.00 (Shipped inside U.S.) For Canada please email me your address for an accurate amount. Outside U.S. and Canada please do the same if interested.

** They are Grey
** Please also include what size or sizes you want.

Send Orders to:

Aronson Motorsports
Att: 460Ford Shirt
15084 LIV 240
Chillicothe, MO 64601

I hope this is something everyone can enjoy. We are pretty much just covering the cost of doing it, and I am allowing the guy printing them to make just a little bit.

See less See more
#2 ·
can I call with credit card information and sizes?

USPS is the best way to send these to Canada.

Larry Williams
84 Broadlands cres.
Courtice Ontario
L1E 1R4

#3 ·
Larry,
Send me an email on what sizes you want and I will give you a payment option that way. Also, I am looking into it tomorrow on what exactly it will cost to send a shirt to Canada. Email - cale@gofastquick.com

#7 ·
Make Checks to Aronson Motorsports

I am not doing paypal as they are only at cost more or less and and I don't care to pay paypal a fee.... lol!

#9 ·
No prob... Going to wait until next Wed... and whatever I have then is what gets done.

#14 ·
I don't know... I would have to check. If you want us to print up a special one for a baby I am sure he could do it. Send me an email with your info and I will get back with you. cale@gofastquick.com

#19 ·
Then this is the most pathetic, small scale Ponzi scheme ever!

I had a few people who sent me payments about a week after I originally had the cut off, then I had 2 races back to back, and was out of town, so then when I got home I got caught up and they are getting made right now.

That is the long story made short... I am probably going to do a mass email to all the site members and tell them about it and have another go around, because I had quite a few people tell me they didn't see the posting. So there will be a second chance in a couple/few weeks.

#23 ·
I have had a lot of people want them since we did the cut-off. We have them and will be shipping them out this week. I am a little behind from the trip to Orlando for PRI, so bare with me... ;)

I am going to send out a mass email to all members with information and pictures. We might look into the blue thing as well! Expect more information in the next week!

#25 ·
Here is what it looks like in person....

We are going to do another order of them and looking at doing blue and gray. I will be emailing all of the site members. Look for this in the next couple weeks....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.