460 Ford Forum banner

Black Magic Clutches (New Website)

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Cale Aronson 
#1 ·
Checkout our new website!

WWW.BLACKMAGICCLUTCHES.COM

We are currently adding to it... but it will be setup to be a great place to learn about clutch tuning, chassis basics, gearing, data acquisition and much more. It will be the one stop shop for everything Clutch and Stick Shift related!

We will offer Clutch Assemblies, Custom Clutch Setups, Custom Lever Design, Clutch Dyno Sessions and Analysis, Clutch Tools, Transmissions, Transmission Tools and Accessories, Downloads, Technical Information, Spec Sheets, and much much more!

As everyone here knows, I do my best to educate and teach everyone about the world of clutch tuning. My intention with this new site and business is that we will make a one stop shop for everyone who is needing anything related to clutch, gearing, tuning etc. From Assemblies to Advice to Tools!

Black Magic is about teaching the art of clutch tuning and expanding the world of stick shift racing! There is "No Such Thing As A PRO-MATIC"!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.