460 Ford Forum banner

IHRA Mardi Gras Nats @ State Capital Raceway, LA Mar 6-8

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Smasher O'Brannan 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone is going to the IHRA Mardi Gras Nats by Baton Rouge, LA on Mar 6-8. I got a $15 off coupon from summit for Sundays events.

http://www.statecapitolraceway.com/

#3 ·
To me saturday would be the big night with the "Night of fire" pro qualifying. There is still a few reserved seats as well. I am just waiting to hear from a buddy before I get my tickets.

#5 ·
#6 ·
#9 · (Edited)
Well my girl Kristina Lawyer was there and talked with Jon Kaase for a little while, (having previously meet him at the Winter Tech Seminar). She was really impressed with Jon's IHRA Pro Stock Hemis and liked the racing.

Really,,, had I known I would have said something to her. I was looking for Phillips car and didn't see it. They had a bunch of rails there!!

I was watching the rails come thru the lanes, looking to see how many Fords there was.

#11 ·
fordsbyjay.....I might go myself

you were talking about reserved seating sat. I wonder if its going to be like it was at Pinks All Out. peckerwood cops making you play "musical seating/standing arrangements because the "reserved" were seated there. It was terrible, couldn't get a spot anywhere hardly!:confused: I hear the Oreilly nationals is happening sometime soon at Houston Raceway Park right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.