460 Ford Forum banner

Any plans for a 2011 Bash yet?

15K views 58 replies 19 participants last post by  MrScharfenberger 
#1 ·
Just wondering if there are any plans in the works yet?

#38 ·
:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I'm not going to get to go......BUT, if I DID, I'd be willing to bet that I'd win some kind of prize for the longest tow!!!! lol Maybe next year I can come down there and put some good old fashion Alaskan spankin' on you southern boys with the ol' American Way! lolol :eek::rolleyes:
Rob

#52 ·
The word from Phillip Oakley

GO TO WINDYHOLLOWDRAGWAY.COM AND THERE IS A LINK ON THE HOME PAGE. WE HAVE ADDED RUNNING JR DRAGSTERS TO BOTH DAYS AND THEY DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE. PURSES WILL BE SAME AS LAST YEAR EXCEPT HEADS UP CLASS. IT WILL BE 90% PAYOUT UNLESS WE RECIEVE SPONSORSHIP FOR THAT CLASS. ALSO WE WILL BE HAVING A SPECIAL MEMORIAL RACE ON FRI NIGHT WITH MORE INFO TO COME. THIS BASH WILL BE A ALL FORD WEEKEND WE WILL NOT BE RUNNING OUR NORMAL PROGRAM ON SAT NIGHT. THAT WILL ALLOW US TO RUN ELIMINATIONS LATER IN THE AFTERNOON. ALSO WE PLAN TO RUN A QUICK 8 OR 16. THANKS PHILLIP
Oakley Motorsports

#55 ·
My four year-old son informed me 2 weeks ago on his birthday that he wants to start getting parts to build his own racing truck. It brought a tear of joy to my eye.

We just hopped up his Power-Wheels with a 230CCA battery. It is of course an F-150 model.:D

#56 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.