460 Ford Forum banner

Carbs, Fuel pumps, Regulator, AN fittings & line

4K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  CarsByCarl 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a few fuel system items to sell. All of them are off of my car, and worked well prior to being removed.

Holley 780 cfm vac secondary carb: $150.00
-Looks nasty, but it was used less than 2000 miles after buying it from a rebuilder
-Downleg boosters
-Choke horn removed, but I still have it
-Quick change secondary spring kit installed
-Front and rear metering blocks with changable jets

Edelbrock 1718 Victor mechanical Fuel pump: $100.00
-Less than 1000 miles use
-10psi output, 130GPH, 3/8 NPT in/out
-Suitable for up to 650 HP engines

780 cfm carb with Victor pump, can be seen in use here:

:D

Attachments

See less See more
1 2
#10 ·
Hey, Carl:
If you haven't sold the Holley mechanical fuel pump yet, I'll take it! I saw your ad a couple weeks ago, and I said "nah, I'll buy a new one" - BIG MISTAKE! For any of you guys thinking about buying a new Holley mechanical fuel pump - save your money for something else! I got my new "Holley" fuel pump from Summit, and it's a piece of Korean Krap! The pump doesn't measure up, "chrome" finish looks like it came from a rattle can, and no where on the pump will you find the Holley name! I know it's all about the bottom line, but when they sell out their good name for inferior parts, they're stealing the money out our pockets - shame on, Holley! Okay, enough of my ranting - what will it cost me to send it to 12833, and will you accept a USPS money order? (I don't do PayPal)

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

#18 ·
Still have the following available. Pictures in first post of this thread.

Holley 780 cfm vac secondary carb: $150.00
-Looks nasty, but it was used less than 2000 miles after buying it from a rebuilder
-Downleg boosters
-Choke horn removed
-Quick change secondary spring kit installed
-Front and rear metering blocks with changable jets

Edelbrock 1718 Victor mechanical Fuel pump: $100.00
-Less than 1000 miles use
-10psi output, 130GPH, 3/8 NPT in/out
-Suitable for 650+HP engines

:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.