460 Ford Forum banner

Thor Gen 2 Heads???

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  prostockpat 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a set of Gen 2 Thor castings???? I have checked all over the country and cant seem to find any?? If not Thor what is the closest to them? Not really wanting to do the profiler as I have heard some bad things about them. I want to make 1300+ HP N/A in Nitrous trim with 739"

Thanks for any info!

Davis

#2 ·
There are none in the system right now. Probably the earliest you'll see any is late spring 2014.

You can call me or email and I'll put you on a list to ensure that you receive a pair as sometimes production is VERY limited.

They are worth the wait, however. My engine is making 1170 hp out of 598" with the cast 4V intake, a wet sump, and zero power adders(has been together 3 years).

951-763-9765

#6 · (Edited)
abbottracingheads
Pullin gears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have got the heads you need. I have 2 sets of brand new never been run Thor Gen II heads complete with T&D rockers. Intakes available also.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mr. Abbott posted this 12-07-13 on the YB site.

www.abbottracingheads.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.