460 Ford Forum banner

Street Outlaws

19K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  557MAV 
#1 · (Edited)
Don't know if anybody on here watches street Outlaws show. There's a mustang on there the only ford powered car in the top 10. I see its got some John Kaase stickers on it this year anybody know what engine there running?

#4 ·
It's painful watching the only Ford representative do so poorly. And the fact that they aren't the most likeable bunch either. I don't know if it's the editing are not, but they sure come off as a bunch of ill tempered jagoffs. Perhaps Varley is overdosing on his Androgel.

#7 ·
it looks like a old run way or something, but its still cool to see street cars going at it and besides its good for us racers to get more TV time to be able to help our sport, I think it helps just like pinks all out and pass time did, gets more people interested in cars in general, just my 2 cents

#12 ·
Street racing was around long before the show and will be after its gone.... Making moonshine is illegal also but its being done drinking and driving is illegal its also done its illegal to change lanes with out turning on the blinker. You guessed it its being done also... What in this world is not illegal.

At least street racing can be done with respect to others on the road.

Reactions: N2Otorious
#14 ·
Making moonshine, and/or making a show about doesn't hurt the liquor industry.

Drinking and driving doesn't hurt the auto industry.

Changing lanes without a blinker doesn't hurt the....ummmm...taillight bulb industry?

Street racing in the wee hours of the morning when nobody else is around, in the middle of nowhere, doesn't hurt a damn thing, but making a show about it gives ammunition to the people with the power to make our lives miserable, and overall is a negative to our sport/hobby.

imho

#24 ·
I agree i havent watched in a while but the first time i did it was a whole day event just couldnt stop watching hahaha it is very dramatic but thats how tv is now a days. Beer burnt rubber and exhaust fumes galore! Life is about the pedal on the right the one on the left only slows you down!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.