460 Ford Forum banner

Big Thanks to CIRCLE R

9K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  BOSS 429 
#1 ·
Rich has helped me out a ton with not only a new motor but answering all my questions in getting my car set up and getting me hooked up with Dave Ancel who built me a killer set of headers. I have total faith in Rich and his work and recommend anyone and everyone to him looking for a motor or parts.

#2 ·
THANKS A LOT, You have a great looking car, Its going to turn some heads

#6 ·
THANKS,I'm going to try to stop by your place today after picking up some parts,and then get back to work

#14 ·
I also have to thank Rich for helping me with my Hemi build. A real go to guy for advise and help with parts and service.

Thanks Rich, FORDS RULE.
He doesn't have a fancy website, doesn't advertise and chooses his work wisely. The fact is that Rich will forget more **** about BBF stuff than most will ever know period. Us guys that hang out with him tease him but you will not find a nicer guy who's always willing to help. He's building another motor for me and I'm sure we'll continue to hurt feelings with stuff that "shouldn't" work.

#17 ·
Located a set of heads for my 545, rebuilt them, shipped them, found some nice rockers and studs and just all kinds of stuff that I needed and shipped it all and it was awesome stuff, walked me through all my questions and uncertaintys in great detail, and his stuff is working amazingly well. I am always happy to find a company that is as pleasant to deal with as this one and one that I can readily give the phone number out in good faith. The heads I got were awesome shape and are working absolutely perfectly.

Rich really can and will help everyone with whatever they are building, and my favorite part is that he will tell you that it can be done this way or that way but the right way is more time consuming and tedious, but better for whatever reason.

#22 ·
thank you, we need to get you guys out to the track soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.