460 Ford Forum banner

shelby gt500 whipple 2.9L and more

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  torino501 
#1 ·
got a new ford racing whipple 2.9L blower.never installed...$2500.00 plus the ride
new ford racing twin 65mm cj throttle body never installed $350.00 plus the ride
new jlt 127mm carbon fiber cold air kit never installed $275.00 plus the ride
used american racing long tubes 1 3/4 primarys 3'' collectors with x pipe and off road mid pipes.also have the cats that go with them.the cats are new.never been ran.the headers are in perfect shape.just discolored from being on the engine.they are stainless with beautiful tig welding.also has wide band bungs.no scrapes no denting to make them fit $1200.00 plus the ride
used ford racing off road mufflers.round black housings with stainless double rolled tips $200.00 plus the ride.
used ford racing cross brace.black powder coated. this is not a factory cross brace this thing is huge.the whipple will fit under it so im told.$150.00 plus the ride.
the exhaust sys was on a 2010 shelby gt500 for less than a thousand miles.never saw rain so if you want somthing to wake the dead this is the exhaust that wil do it.no resonating i might add.

#5 ·
its a factory bolt on replacement.its is part of a ford racing kit.... i opted to build my shelby using pretty much everything in the ford racing kit except the cold air and the junky can tune they have.i had pretty much everything except the inj's the fuel pump and the tune.i had planned on getting the tune from lethal performance. but life got in the way.(he's 5 months and 16lbs)had to get momma somthing else to drive.so we got a 2013 f150 fx4 with a 6.2L... so we traded the shelby.i took all the exhaust off of it before we got rid of it. everything else was waiting to be put on...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.