460 Ford Forum banner

Whose Fire Suits?

1K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  Smasher O'Brannan 
#1 ·
Whose fire suits/jackets/pants/etc. do you wear or like? I am looking at new and appreciate the input.
Jeff

#7 ·
I wear the G-Force 545 2 piece suit. It is lightweight and a lot cooler than Mike's old Simpson suit that it thick as can be. His is hot and not as easy to move in it. I wore his when I went to Hawley's. The video is hillarious, I looked like the Sta-Puff Marsmallow guy. Or the Michellin Man, take your pick. So when I got home from the school, I ordered my own suit. I looked at all the suits before I ordered, and the G-Force was spec., had good fire rating, it can be washed at home, and it was about half the price of everyone else.

#12 ·
I have an old Worth Racing Jacket and pants, very comfortable, but may be from the age lol. I plan on getting a new set of duds this winter, I'll go with a Stroud set up, mainly because i can drive 30 minutes and walk in through their door lol.

Just bought a 'chute from them last week, good stuff and the tech support is second to none.

#14 · (Edited)
Jon fabians old jacket

I have an old Worth Racing Jacket and pants, very comfortable, but may be from the age lol. I plan on getting a new set of duds this winter, I'll go with a Stroud set up, mainly because i can drive 30 minutes and walk in through their door lol.

Just bought a 'chute from them last week, good stuff and the tech support is second to none.
Hey thats Nice Jon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.