460 Ford Forum banner

Tinking about scrapping the pinto....

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  MrScharfenberger 
#1 ·
I have an 80 pinto, and a mild 500ish hp 460 dove motor, for a full race weekend car.
I have it on a full frame already, suspension is unfinished, have mustang II front suspension, and a 8.8 not cut down yet, and a c6.
What else should I build?

PLEASE NO BASHING!!

:D

#3 ·
This is the build thread, no title, the frame has had a BBC with a pinto on it(not this pinto) I would advise a rearend, maybe even let my 8.8 go with it for the right $$ all thats in the pics would be scraped/sold, no motor or tranny.

keep in mind I did not get to start on this yet, I am just keeping my mind open on things to do with my BBF.

thread: http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153820

#5 ·
Its still gonna cost a lot of $$ because of all of the "little" cosmetic stuff I will have to buy... keep in mind i am having to build or buy rear suspension parts all brake parts not to mention all of the fabbing up I will have to still do. but it isn't a done decision, I might keep it, Im just keeping my mind open.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.