460 Ford Forum banner

Congratulations Phillip Oakley for winning

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Phantasea466 
#1 ·
Top Dragster at the NHRA Div 2 points race at Atlanta this weekend!
Way to go BB Ford power! Phillip qualified #4 and proceeded to work his way through the field with a string of 6.70s & 80s, with speeds of 195-197 mph.

For those of you who are unaware, Phillip Oakley Automotive and DragstersforSale.com are raffling off a new 2010 American Racecars dragster, that is very similiar to the one Phillip just won Atlanta with.

#5 ·
BBF Power In Atlanta

Nice job Phillip,
I proudly made sure all of my buddies (and everone else that cared to listen..) that your ride is FORD powered, each time you would smack down another BBC rail.
I had to head home before the final, but it was great to see you smoke the competition.

We had a pretty good representation of BBF powered rides, with you, the Stotts, my '58 and a few others. A slight transbrake malfunction took me out in R1, but I went down fighting with a 10.902 anyway (on a 10.90 index).

Nice Div.3 Top Dragster points lead. It looks like you have the division covered with a great 84 point lead! Wow.
Keep it up.
Later....

Keith Fulp
1958 Ford 605 A-Head
#5 Div2 S/ST 2009
New personal record 9.0@150MPH @ 3600#
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.