Ford c4 safe neutral transbrake - 460 Ford Forum
460 Ford Forum  
Go Back   460 Ford Forum > Classifieds > Vendor (FOR SALE)

Vendor (FOR SALE) This section is dedicated to all vendors who wish to place ads for their new products.

460Ford.com is the premier 460 Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:30 PM

BKTIREBROILER First On Race Day
Default Ford c4 safe neutral transbrake

I custom build my own trans brakes for the c4 and c6 this is not a any other brand of valve body !!!!

Ok here it is folks a new designed 70 up c4 trans brake that has a clean neutral after third gear !!!!! the pattern is revrsed like my standard trans brake but is slightly different P R/N123N.

This has a reverse pattern , but you have to use a forward pattern shifter from Winters/Maverick shifter 357-1b or you could use a ratchet style shifter too. the b&m pro stick and hurst quarter stick will not work with it.

this is a pro tree style brake and you have to push the button for reverse . it uses a screw in external solenoid and is extremely quick and clean releasing.

I am the only transmission builder out there offering this style valve body for the c4 !

This is great for drag racing as you can simply click it into neutral after you run is over instead of down shifting through the gears to get to the normal neutral position!!! Save your rods and bearings .

this will supply enough line pressure to power a 1000 hp car with upgraded components! Approx 250 psi.

Know what your looking at , don't be decieved by tci or pa junk valve bodies.

This is a patent pending valve body!!

feel free to ask questions customer service can be reached at bktirebroiler.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2013, 12:01 AM

xoliex First On Race Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKTIREBROILER View Post
I custom build my own trans brakes for the c4 and c6 this is not a any other brand of valve body !!!!

Ok here it is folks a new designed 70 up c4 trans brake that has a clean neutral after third gear !!!!! the pattern is revrsed like my standard trans brake but is slightly different P R/N123N.

This has a reverse pattern , but you have to use a forward pattern shifter from Winters/Maverick shifter 357-1b or you could use a ratchet style shifter too. the b&m pro stick and hurst quarter stick will not work with it.

this is a pro tree style brake and you have to push the button for reverse . it uses a screw in external solenoid and is extremely quick and clean releasing.

I am the only transmission builder out there offering this style valve body for the c4 !

This is great for drag racing as you can simply click it into neutral after you run is over instead of down shifting through the gears to get to the normal neutral position!!! Save your rods and bearings .

this will supply enough line pressure to power a 1000 hp car with upgraded components! Approx 250 psi.

Know what your looking at , don't be decieved by tci or pa junk valve bodies.

This is a patent pending valve body!!

feel free to ask questions customer service can be reached at bktirebroiler.com

tell me about the c6 trans brake!
Old 07-01-2014, 01:55 AM

racingguy97 First On Race Day

C6 trans brake info give me a call at 1708 200 2959

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.