460 Ford Forum banner

Feeler A-460 block

4K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  63boxtop 
#1 · (Edited)
Might look at selling one of my A-460 blocks and wanted to get a feel on what the market was/is

block is untouched/machined still in plastic, don't have the box due to space considerations
and would be looking for a local drop off/ pick up in the lubbock/amarillo area or within 100 miles of each

would be looking for $2,000 and would work out the delivery thing based on interest

thanks
rick

#10 ·
I need to double check on that, i was trying to count thru the plastic and can't seem to come up with 18, (public math sucks) this was bought from lem about a year and a half ago when he had alot that he was selling, the part number is correct though, i ill go out there tonight and try to count the bolt holes

rick

#11 ·
bumpin it to the top, i've since moved to nw florida, so that should be easier for a coordinated delivery in the SE for folks interested, i can e-mail a sonic map for those interested. its in pdf for, and i'm not quite sure how to get it up here. sorry for thebig pics, i must not of re-sized

rick
rickdemorgan@hotmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.