Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ELIMINATOR dealer Somis, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1) The bigger, the better.
2) Concrete floor. MIN. 6 in. thick w/ double rebar where the hoist will go.
3) Lottsa insulation.
4) Heat, maybe A/C.
5) Lottsa power.
6) GOOD roof, it rains/snows up there.
7) Good drainage, so you don't get swamped.
8) BIG doors, mine are 9ft. high X 18ft. wide.
9) Paved driveway.
10) Clear span construction. No stinking posts in the way.
11) Comfortable, for when she throws you out of the house.
12) Space for refrigerator, see above.
Some people can break a cannon ball, in a sand box, with their bare hands.