Fox engine bay clean-up
Just curious how everyone is cleaning up their engine bays. I would like to fill in all the holes and I can think of several ways to do it.
1. Weld them all up. I have a mig welder but not much welding experience.
2. Buy fender aprons from Dugan Racing. I heard they are not that great though.
3. Fibreglass/Duraglass? I have absolutley no experience.
4. Fabricate some kind of sheetmetal covers and weld then on. I don't have a brake nor do I know anyone who has one.
5. Pay someone else to do it.