Blake, I think you did lift a tire! (aka. Diamond Blake) - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-29-2007, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Blake, I think you did lift a tire! (aka. Diamond Blake)

Take a good look at this one!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-29-2007, 11:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to 8liter
I like his coupe,but I never got a chance to go look at it.

86 Coupe
545/AOD
A429/H429/1050/BigShot
Best on motor [email protected] /[email protected] on 275's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmPod0fGjPo
Now with E85!!!!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 12:14 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Nope,

Late Saturday night, everyone was raggin' Blake about what he said,,,, it was something like; "Help, I can't get it up!" :cry:

Then Damon responded that, "Real men can get it up,,,,, and on the back bumper like he did!" :lol: :lol:

Then big Chuck told us that he had to go into town to buy Damon some new underwear! :roll:

All in fun guys,

Charlie Evans

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 11:09 AM

Blake the old saying is if the tires are up then times a wastin.The times I watched it the car was smooth and quick.Theres more there just keep diggin.As for Damon, we will have to ask Chuck how much it cost to defume his car.Great rides glad to finally see them up close.Blake we will have to meet up at Huntsville and race maybe some of the other Bama boys will come too.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Forum Contributor

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Jones,
My fire wall won't let me see the pic, I will keep trying

Charlie, I'm not worried , they have pills to fix that problem now a days, :lol:

Thanks 8 liter, I know how it was, I tried to talk to everyone, but I am sure I missed a bunch of people.

Ray, your right It's faster with the fronts down, but on my best pass I ran a 1.43 short time, I thought it hooked , but when we watched the video the tires still turned 5 or 6 times before the car moved, and I could feel the rear moving around bad under me. and also at the 1-2 shift

I sound like I am complaining , but I am quit pleased. It ran a 6.34 @110 and some change off the trailer on a new car first time on the track.

Stiil has a lean miss, I talked to Phillip Oakley and the Quick fuel rep about it and Phillip said he would help me with it. It would only rev to 6600 on a pass with out missing, when I carried it to 7000 the car would slow up a tenth. The last pass of the night I fattened the carb up three in the front and rear, and it responded almost 2 mph but wouldn't 60 ft but still ran a 6.36

Tires are 4 or 5 year old 12. 5 x 28 ET Streets, I bought to use to build the car. The tires have deep wear dots but I think they are dry and hard. I will have new 28x10.5 slicks when I go back to the track.

P.s. Charlie,

Your right Damon did get it up, but did you notice he didn't know what do do with it . :shock:

Blake

x2 P.s. Guys ,

For the ones that couldn't make it, I truely hate that you missed this, I met some wonderfull people made a ton of new friends. This was an unbelievable gathering of wonderful people. I can't wait till next year.

Damon, Chuck, Kevin, Kieth, we talked about all of us meeting at Bowlin green soon, for test and tune, I am ready , set a date

O and by the way nobody looked like I had them pictured in my mind from the forum .

Blake

580 inch Ported P-51's
1003 hp @7200 810 tq @ 6100
86 Notch
29.5x13.5 Ladder Bar
1.200 60ft 5.41 @ 127.78 mph 8.51 @ 156 mph
200 shot 5.23 135 mph 1.13 60 ft. on the rear tire.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:52 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Since Blake didn't say it I will....

He won the free set of Diamond Pistons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right boys and girls (there were girls there too), Mr Blake won himself a free set of whatever his heart desires from the Diamond Pistons catalog...

Where's Kevin Hughes at? I know he's got a pic of Blake's car with the wheels up.......

John

87 Mustang, 514, glide, etc...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 10:02 PM Thread Starter

That's right he did win the diamond pistons! Any set of pistons out of the catlog!!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 10:47 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Send a message via Yahoo to Devildog
Lucky bastard.......Blakes car was still turning the tires and wont pull cleanly past 6600....there is alot left in that car....D
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 02:29 PM

I'll say it again.......... Guys we were a part of something SPECIAL over this last weekend. Memories that will remain with me for the rest of my life. WE were the FIRST participants in the FIRST ever BBF Bash!

BTW: Blake, it's just trick photography, you NEVER got it UP :P But they make pills for that OR photo shop can fix it :mrgreen:

Kevin, Keith, Blake and Chuck. I'll keep you posted on the Chassis shop fixing my car and then we will ALL meet up at Bowling Green for some T&T and BS session # 25 :P

So we will be having grudge/match races? I know that Keith wants some of this now :lol: Chuck, we're gonna have to put a kit on your car

Diamond Blake, Thanks for the new C/C plates. I should get them tomorrow or Friday. You DA MAN!!

NOW for the TRUE story about Diamond Blake Cartwright....... The 'Kentucky Shaker' (Sorry I don't remember names to well) and I split $20 worth of tickets for the Diamond pistons. Well poor ole Blake didn't have his wallet with him and asked "Damon, can you get me $20 worth of tickets and I'll pay you back when we get back to the truck". So I buy $40 worth of tickets, give Blake 12, I get 6 and the Kentucky Shaker gets 6 tickets. Later on we get back to the trucks and trailers, Blake gives me my $20 back and what do you know. Half an hour later Blake is the WEINER of the pistons. So I said "Half those pistons are mine" :P So then Blake replies "We will build Two 4 cylinders" :lol:

BTW: Darren aka Devil Dog won a NICE dyno time package from Atuomotive Machine and Performance which includes travel and lodging up to $100 NICE!!! Blake and I were praying to the ticket gods that one of us would win tha NICE prize

Congrats Blake and Darren, you guys deserve it :!:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Damon Sea
1983 Mustang
534ci

"If it doesn't fit, Force it. If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway"
http://photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 02:31 PM

I just noticed in the picture that Josh posted, sitting on the bleachers are Harley Dave and his Wife from Louisiana......... Nice meeting you guys!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Damon Sea
1983 Mustang
534ci

"If it doesn't fit, Force it. If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway"
http://photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in