Now that the BBF Bash is over - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:55 AM
TopSportsman916

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Now that the BBF Bash is over

Well I will say it was a great experience overall. It started out a little rough. We(FordTek1& myself) got a late start Wednesday. Then I had two blow outs on my trailer. We had to spend the night in Winston Salem & got up and bought 4 new tires. Then 13 hrs later we were at Windy Hollow. It was great getting to meet & hang out with everybody. Even got a tour of Charlie's work place Thursday night. Rick & I pulled out yesterday morning at 5:30AM(CST) & drove straight through. I got home about 10:15PM(EST). Whew what a long day!!!! Now I just added up all of my credit card receipts.....OUCH!!! But it was worth it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 02:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey Chris, it was nice to meet you. Your car looks awesome, it is very well detailed. I wanted to come over in the pits and talk to you but didn't get a chance. We headed out Friday evening after a few shake down runs.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 05:42 PM
TopSportsman916

Joe, it was great getting to meet & talk to you for a few minutes in the staging lanes. I wanted to get over later & talk with you more & get a good look at your car. It looks even better in person than in pics(It looks damn good in pics!!). I just saw Doug Rahn's video of your car. Sweet!!!!

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 07:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2007, 09:27 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Joe, You and your dad have a beautiful car. I thought the top side looked awesome until I peeked underneath. Very detailed ride!

Chris, I never got to talk to you or rick. Heck, there were a bunch of people I didn't talk to. Maybe next year we'll all have to stand up and say our names while we're eating the Texas Roadhouse grub...

John

87 Mustang, 514, glide, etc...
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 04:27 AM

Hi Chris, it was a pleasure to meet you and Rick. I wish we could of shoot the breeze a little longer. And thank's for the cold one . Bobby Z.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 06:55 AM

Chris,

It was good to finally meet you and Rick. Wish I had more time, I wanted to check out the 4-Link program you have AND check out your car in more detail. It was a FUN but Tiring weekend. I'd do it all again in a SECOND!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Damon Sea
1983 Mustang
534ci

"If it doesn't fit, Force it. If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway"
http://photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 07:33 PM
TopSportsman916

John, I hate I missed you at the bash. Rick & I were heading over to get a few crayfish but everytime we would run in to somebody& it would turn into a conversation & a trip back to the cooler.I haven't had any crayfish since I was i New Orleans back in 93 at a place off of Bourbon St. called Johnny White's. Needless to say I had drank MANY beers & a few Hand Grenades that day.

Bobby, I had a great time getting to BS with you. Wish we could have done a little more & had a few more cold ones. How was the trip back to Mass. ? I was just a little tired when I got home after a 16 hr tow !!!! I know you were hurting!! By the way, you have a bad a$$ 71 fastback. It's nice to see that body style. You just don't see them alot anymore.

Damon, you were definitely the man on the go. Everytime I went by your pit, you were gone. At least I got to talk to Blake & Chuck. Super nice guys by the way..If you want to use the 4 link program just let me know & I will UPS it to you. So now do you believe me when I said you were building a monster & weren't going to have a problem rumnning 9's? Other than massive ,parts destroying wheelstands you were there!!!! :lol:

KY Mustang, It was nice meeting you even though I caught you as you were heading for the staging lanes. You have that 466 flying!!! I was impressed.

Also have to say I had a great time hanging out with Buddy Thomas & Mark Johnson. Mark's T-Bird is just plain cool & flat out fast. They also introduced me to David Willingham. David is real nice guy & just from the little bit I talked to him, a very smart man. David , I really enjoyed our conversation.

Actually I enjoyed meeting & talking to everybody. It was definitely worth the long tow & BIG gas bill. My dually hasn't met a gas station that it doesn't like yet!!! :lol:
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 09:38 PM
TopSportsman916

Man I almost forgot. Rob it was great finally getting to meet you after talking on the phone. Your car is BAD A$$!! Now you just need a pro mod chassis for that pro mod motor!!! :lol:
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSportsman916
Man I almost forgot. Rob it was great finally getting to meet you after talking on the phone. Your car is BAD A$$!! Now you just need a pro mod chassis for that pro mod motor!!! :lol:
Ditto! :mrgreen:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Damon Sea
1983 Mustang
534ci

"If it doesn't fit, Force it. If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway"
http://photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in