Our media hard at work???????? - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Our media hard at work????????

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

I feel for the families of the victims

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2158/ricksadql2.jpg
www.rickscarcare.net
Big Thanks to Chris Corey
aka TopSportsman916
[email protected] ALL MOTOR - NO KOOLAID
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 03:06 PM

they should just shoot the friggin sob's and be done with it. and shoot Al sharpton and when the heck did God die and make Jesse Jackson god? shoot them all and then most of the problems in this country would be taken care of.

JMHO
Randy
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 04:11 PM

X2 Brother,X2... :evil: :evil:

Doug... 8)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] '86 F150... 521 w/ FRPP SCJ Heads, Glide...
Best ET: 1/8---6.17 @ 112 mph N/A @ 1200'
6.34 @ 112 mph N/A @ 5000'
1/4---9.73 @ 136 mph N/A @ 1200'
9.97 @ 135 mph N/A @ 5000'

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 05:52 PM

That story is quite the stir here in Tennessee. It wasn't even covered in the front pages here in Chattanooga. The only time I saw the story covered was buried in the Metro/Region section of our paper. A lot of people are upset that a horrible crime like that was all but ignored by national and state news, and the only conclusion is that the media felt that it might stir up issues of race, only in the wrong way.

A d.j. on a morning show can make an offhand comment and the national media goes into a frenzy, but the story of the rape, torture and murder of a young couple gets submerged because it may incite some racial tension.

Fordtek, thanks for posting this story. I think the best thing to do is talk about to try and get the media involved eventually.

In fact, I think that if you happen to post on another forum or board, make a link to that story, just to make sure everyone can at least hear of the story. How about it, guys?
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 06:09 PM
TopSportsman916

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
It is a crying shame where this country is headed. I f we don't get these crazy far left liberals & secular progressives under contol. we will all be going to hell in a hand basket.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mguy
Fordtek, thanks for posting this story. I think the best thing to do is talk about to try and get the media involved eventually.

In fact, I think that if you happen to post on another forum or board, make a link to that story, just to make sure everyone can at least hear of the story. How about it, guys?
that's why I posted it here.......

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2158/ricksadql2.jpg
www.rickscarcare.net
Big Thanks to Chris Corey
aka TopSportsman916
[email protected] ALL MOTOR - NO KOOLAID
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 07:44 PM

Racist crap the only people ever hollering Racism is the blacks and a few other races, you never hear a white person hollering Racism. because we are the Minority now.

No I am not Racist some of my best friends are black and spanish and their are good ones to just some think they don't work so they are being descriminated against.

JMHO
Randy
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 09:59 PM

for what it is worth i sent a link and "friendly" heads up to our major media outlets about this. I'll see if there is any return besides "thank you for writing us".

what a shame. how screwed do you have to be to think this right?
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordtek1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mguy

that's why I posted it here.......
Sorry, Fordtek. I meant that "you" in my last paragraph to be plural, as in "you guys on the 460Ford.com forum." I'm southern, so I should have said "y'all."
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2007, 11:56 PM

I am a member of a Tn Vols forum and found out about this the day they went missing. The girls parents put a message on the board hoping to get some calls from people that saw her and her boyfriend. It was a shame when they came on later to tell us they had found them both and that the details on the story were far to difficult to discuss any further and just to pray for them. Now I see why and it makes me absolutely sick. But I do hate to say that if this was 5 blacks guys doing this to a young black girl and her boyfriend Knoxville would be swarming over this story and Sharpton(refuse to call him Reverand a term of respect) and Jackson. Would be down here asking to throw the book at them all and let them die a long hard death. Its sad for them that things will always stay a double standard with them being around. So much for the NAACP being for the advancement of colored people when it seems to me like they have done nothing but hold them back. Glad you put this story up.

1993 Mustang LX 466 CI with Kaase CJ heads. Just hoping to make a full pass. Best time 6.32 110 mph.
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 10:35 AM

this was on the turbomustangs forum a while ago. It's true that it's always the blacks and a few other races whining about racism. I'm not saying all blacks do or that even a large percentage are "bad" or people I wouldn't be friends with. But when was the last time you heard someone of western European decent cry about being labelled caucasian? I know my ancestors weren't from the Caucasus region. And immigrants from that area were looked down upon when they were coming here in large numbers. So I have every right to protest and want free college tuition if I'm expected to accept "caucasian" as my label. I'm all for equal treatment, both ways.
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 11:00 AM

These people aren't black people, they're ********'s!
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 12:20 PM
RJP

Lets set race aside for a minute. Doesn't the severity and callousness of the crimes count for something? Regardless of race these are sick, deranged people and should be dealt with accordingly...preferrably at the end of a rope with a very long drop.
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Forum Contributor

Crap like this is why I have a concealed weapon permit, and I carry most every where I go, if more people did, there be a lot less of these scumbags alive today.
It is scary to think what lies ahead in the future for our Children and Grandchildren.

David,

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

1977 F-150 4X4 SWB
Mud/Dirt drags.
460 + ?
4.5 Bore X ?

and who cares,
if your winning your cheating, just ask the
bowtie guys
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 06:23 PM

Just more misunderstood youth, My A--. It's getting time to saddle up the boy's because nothing will get done, they will get there life in prison and be put on a pedestal in prison for being Bad Mother F-----s. while those poor kids had to Suffer and there relatives have to live with this F'ing nightmare. Where"s the OUTRAGE in the Black community????? I know they had it coming because back in the slave days the Boss did that to them. God when will there (leaders?) have some guts to come forward and condemn it or better yet DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Commie Press won't say Sh-t! It's the same crap here in Friendly Minnesota, Wait news Flash it's Bushs fault :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in