Fast Ford Racers - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 07:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Fast Ford Racers

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks to all the Jegs Super Quick racers using our headers.

Congragulations to Phillip Oakley for winning the S/Q race and Craig Sullivan for R/U at Bowling Green. This was a tough field. I think it took a 4.64 or better to make the show.

Thanks to these guys 3 of the final 4 and both of the finalist rely on The Fab Shop headers for more power than ALL other production headers.

As a ford racer, it does feel good for the home team to win.

69 Shelby
SBF Lenco
Killer Competition headers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 07:16 PM

Quoted: 74 Post(s)

Re: Fast Ford Racers

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FAB SHOP
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks to all the Jegs Super Quick racers using our headers.

Congragulations to Phillip Oakley for winning the S/Q race and Craig Sullivan for R/U at Bowling Green. This was a tough field. I think it took a 4.64 or better to make the show.

Thanks to these guys 3 of the final 4 and both of the finalist rely on The Fab Shop headers for more power than ALL other production headers.

As a ford racer, it does feel good for the home team to win.
I'm thinking I was told that it took a 4.61 to get in the show...I could be wrong . What is for sure is that your headers are hauling ***...Phillip told me one of the BBC guys that just got your stuff had a solid gain .....I can not wait tell Phillip puts your stuff on the car with my A-460 engine We'll see if the track can hold it :lol: ....or not :lol:

B F Evans Race Parts
270-278-2376
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Headers

Lem,

Thank you for the kind words. Phillip has his new set of Big Bends headers on both cars as of this weekend.

The chevy man told me he saw .05. I believe him. I hear that a lot.
However,with my amazing sales skills, it seems when I tell other racers this they react as if I'm a liar. Any thoughts on how to over come this with beating them over the head with their Dynatechs? Tim

69 Shelby
SBF Lenco

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 10:10 PM

Re: Headers

Quote:
Lem,

Thank you for the kind words. Phillip has his new set of Big Bends headers on both cars as of this weekend.

The chevy man told me he saw .05. I believe him. I hear that a lot.
However,with my amazing sales skills, it seems when I tell other racers this they react as if I'm a liar. Any thoughts on how to over come this with beating them over the head with their Dynatechs? Tim
My bad....Phillip informed me that the new headers are now on both cars , about an hour ago...seems I'm one weekend behind ops:
Just let the product speak for it's self and let guys like Craig and Phil be reference.....it's just human nature...chevy guys will still say Fords are junk/slow even after they just got their *** handed to them by one . You know what they say...you can buy'em a book but you may not be able to keep'em from eating the cover off of it :roll:

B F Evans Race Parts
270-278-2376
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 11:25 AM

Just like to say thanks to Tim for a great product. Tim the sales will come anytime you start showing people wins. We went through the same growing pains in this area with Quick Fuel. Now they sale themselves. Guys save yourself some money and buy the best header out there first. On a personal note I want to thank you for sponsering the Jegs series and working with our race team to help us anyway you can.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 05:04 PM

Hang in there, Tim. Your time is coming. You can't make a superior product and keep it a secret forever. Although it seems that if you toot your own horn, everybody will assume it's B.S........but if guys who actually win races (like Phillip) speak highly of your stuff, it becomes gospel. Patience, man.......you're doing it right. 8)

The older I get, the smarter Dad was.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

Fast Headers

Phillip,

Thanks for showing the rest of the S/Q racers a boat-load this weekend. My attitude is make it or die trying.

Your team has been a pleasure to work with. Really, all of customers get this service,it just seems their is not much demand for it. Thanks for using our stuff. Tim

69 Shelby
SBF Lenco
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 07:42 PM

Tim's customer list is quite extensive. You might have heard of a few of them. Chris Holbrock, Livernois Motorsports, Steve Schmidt, Bob Bailey, Wayne Henderson, Jacolyn Gebhardt, and Craig Sullivan ( maybe not the last goof) There is no better company to work with. Please remember quality comes at a price, you can buy a Dominator from $500.- $3500, how fast do you want to go.

Craig Sullivan
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ34
Tim's customer list is quite extensive. You might have heard of a few of them. Chris Holbrock, Livernois Motorsports, Steve Schmidt, Bob Bailey, Wayne Henderson, Jacolyn Gebhardt, and Craig Sullivan ( maybe not the last goof) There is no better company to work with. Please remember quality comes at a price, you can buy a Dominator from $500.- $3500, how fast do you want to go.
Kent Pascoe ;another one of Tim's customers.

Tim, Does the Shelby have a new motor yet?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 04:39 PM

Breaking news!! Tim said earlier that 3 of the 4 cars in the semis were running his headers. Well number four just ordered a set. Business is picking up.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

Hi Kent,

Yes I do have new engine for the Shelby,it is wedge head 420?. I have no enthusiam at all to even work on the piece of crap. I'm still mad. Seriously considering selling the whole thing and buying a dragster for my kid to race. She cant suck any more than I do. Had enough of it keeping me broke. Car has been at the paint shop since mid dec. Going to done first of march? I did send the fiberglass bumpers out to be chromed and the hand made eyebrows too. I have been buying trim for it. It seems important to finish it for the next guy.

Do you think their is something wrong with a guy who doesn't want to race with engine that every part isnt hand made by the owner? Seriuosly what do you think? Tim

69 Shelby
SBF Lenco
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 08:37 PM

Another customer of Tim's here. Beautiful headers. Times coming this weekend with any luck!

Brock G.

Team GTR
125" Spitzer Bantam
4.84 @140.5
7.68 @ 176.4
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 08:48 PM

Nice ride....good to hear from you Brock 8)

B F Evans Race Parts
270-278-2376
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Hi Kent,

Yes I do have new engine for the Shelby,it is wedge head 420?. I have no enthusiam at all to even work on the piece of crap. I'm still mad. Seriously considering selling the whole thing and buying a dragster for my kid to race. She cant suck any more than I do. Had enough of it keeping me broke. Car has been at the paint shop since mid dec. Going to done first of march? I did send the fiberglass bumpers out to be chromed and the hand made eyebrows too. I have been buying trim for it. It seems important to finish it for the next guy.

Do you think their is something wrong with a guy who doesn't want to race with engine that every part isnt hand made by the owner? Seriuosly what do you think? Tim
Tim,

I'm going to call you tonight. (5/30/07)

Kent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in