A good friend of mine sent this to me in an E-mail, It's pretty funny... :lol: :lol:
None of that Sissy Crap
Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always
But never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against
The sorry bastard who made you sad. :twisted:
! 2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you. :shock:
3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid. :lol:
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much
Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well
again. I don't want whatever you have. :P
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ***. :lol:
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask;
"because you are my friend".
Friendship is like peeing your pants,
everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth.