MODS or ADMIN help and a Howdy! - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

MODS or ADMIN help and a Howdy!

I signed up here a week or so ago as whatabudro but my account was never activated. I would appreciate it if I could use that name instead of this one.

I'm Bryan your average redneck idiot, Master Electrician by trade. I was told about this joint by Jon Faubion. I know him from the diesel side of the world. I'm trying to break my addiction of spending money on my 2000 F250 and focus on my 1954 F100 project. I just did a 3 hour photo shoot with a professional photographer on my 2000 to have it in Diesel Power magazine recently. It's the usual white work truck with a one off interior of saddle leather and ostrich.

Last year I sold my other money pit, a 1963 Chevy II SS. I built everything on the car myself. Homemade mustang II, 8" posi with 4.11's, 355 sbc and a th400. It was nice street car, 7.90 1/8 mile was my best.

My current project like I said is a 54 F100. The truck looks like hell with several layers of paint and a few extra holes down low but it's straight over all and the price was right. I think I'm going with another mustang II setup but may slam it on leaf springs, 9" with a 4 link, flat paint, some 50's tuck and roll interior, steelie wheels, fat white walls, with white wall cheater slicks out back. I want 500-600 real BB Ford horsepower, streetable with an auto. I will be sitting back and reading for a while because I was raised up building Chevy's and don't know where to start with a Ford drivetrain.

Thanks richter69!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 05:59 PM

All that crap you started over at the the redneck site and you cant fix this?

Welcome aboard Bryan, you'll forget about the stroke and get to spendin' all your money on the BB now..........

A nice pump gas 545 with a set of tfs street heads, a c6 with one of Lenny's converters (oh, I just happen to have one lol) will propel that thing around very easily.

69 Grande'
P51 headed 563
3070#'s
5.15 @ 134.89
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2007, 06:54 PM

Well,,, more than likely Chilly just approved this screen name and hasn't got to the other one. He should see this, but you never know.

Welcome, nice truck too!

93 528cu Lightning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in