some kids aggrevate people - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

some kids aggrevate people

Last monday I took my engine to the machine shop did some shopping with the wife and was on the way home...

I got about 80 miles from home and come into this town I use to live in and some young kid cut me off in traffic so close I couldn't even see his bumper just the back glass in his upper 90's mustang I slammed the brakes to keep from rearending him not only did he do this once but twice in a block :evil: . then he pulled up beside this Firebird and tried to get them to race him...
The firebird was nice but didn't race him. so he then did it again and pulled up in front of me at the next stop light, I pulled up close and told my wife and buddy watch this I reached up under the dash and gave the bullydog 3 or 4 clicks up My buddy ask whats going on?

I said he was going to get that car out and see what it would do or get a really good look at my Big A$$ grill guard... The light turned and he sat I slammed the horn down after about 30 seconds of waiting at a green light and he reved it up and pealed out I pushed the right petal down and roared off behind him on his tail, He was rapping it and banging gears to get away to no avail I was @ 21PSI Boost and letting off he had this expression on his face :shock: in the mirror all he could see was BIG Black Grill guard and couldn't out run my F250 4x4 PSD.......... After about a block and a half He couldn't pull away so he pulled a Stage right and cut 3 lanes of traffic and shot down the side road cuz he couldn't get away :shock: I let off and drove calmly back home...

My Wife ask why I did that? I was acting like a young kid!!!

My Buddy said I bet next time he cuts someone off he will hope it's not a Great big PSD 4x4 truck with a Black Grill Guard :lol: :lol: He told me he didn't know that it had that much power when you hit the 120 extra HP mode

I know you guys probably think I was acting a little childish but I don't mind getting cut off once but several time having to hit the brakes hard to keep from wiping my bumper off was a little anoying to say the least...

Randy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 12:02 AM
Forum Contributor

Randy you should have given him a big black grille guard enima. I deal with this every day in the Pete. Got me a tag on a Buick in January that the ole boy hasn't forgotten yet. He pulled out in front of me and I had no choice but to give him his daily chrome bumper enima.

run what ya brung and hope you brung enough
89 F150 mud drag truck
Charter member 460Ford.com "*** kissers"
BUILT 460Ford.com forum TOUGH. Assembled by me and all my friends here. It don't get no better than that.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 04:48 AM

Sometimes these Yahoos need to be reminded they are not the only people on the roads. I had some woman pull out in front of me the other day in a Prius. Had to really jamb the binders on my F150. While its not a SD with a PS I was expecting the Hazmat crew would have to show up to pick up all the batteries that would be scattered about.

Wath out for the Prius's, they think they own the road. Quite the contrary with as few gas taxes as they pay roads will get worse with many of those around.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-14-2008, 10:33 AM

You ever listened closley to a " Prius " drive by ? ....... IIIImmmmmmmGaaaaayyyyyy

" A - Head Groupie"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in