Dave Morgan's 2008 Seminar Tour @ Seattle, WA - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-05-2008, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dave Morgan's 2008 Seminar Tour @ Seattle, WA

Just a heads up for the guys here in the Seattle area. Today Saturday the 5th was when Dave was going to have the seminar here, last week I called Dave to enroll after deciding to go to the seminar instead of Opening Day at Pacfic Raceways (Friday-Saturday-Sunday). He told me that he moved the seminar date to Saturday, April 19th, 9AM-6PM. I'm enrolled and going, if anyone else is planning on going let me know and maybe we could meet in person. Don't know yet where it will be at, Dave said he would e-mail me the place and directions in a couple of days.

Sounds like a good deal though, he said in the e-mail that he sends, there will be an attachment to print out and fill in info on your car to bring to the seminar, he then files that info and keeps it with him, where ever you have a problem or question, just call him on his cell for advice, with the info he has on file he doesn't have to ask a bunch of questions about your set-up. He said the advice is included free if you attend his seminar.

Haven't heard anything on the races yet, but it rained yesterday, today is cloudy but not raining yet at my place which is about 8 miles from the track. The forcast for the weekend is rain though.

Rick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-05-2008, 10:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Send a message via MSN to powerstrokeace
Dave Morgan
Hey I went to the Denver Class and enjoyed it very much. He does send a email with a attachment for you to fill out and return he will keep this in his file so if you have any problems he will answer any emails you send him. He will also test any shock on his shock dyno and give you a printed out graph. As long as you send them to him and included return postage This will be a very touchy subject. He will not bash shock company's but he will tell you that most of them really don't do what the shock is advertised to do. He will tell you that the best shock that really works like it is advertised is AFCO. beond that he will not comment on the rest. Let me know how it go's

Ace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in