Been a while - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 09:36 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Been a while

since I posted if we get done will come with the mustang.Maybe she will run a little faster over last year.Just curious but is anyone upgrading et's over last year.Not sure what mine will do hope it at least repeats last years times.Hope to see you guys soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 10:30 AM

Hey Ray ,nice to see you back on here. I hope things are going good for you. I hope you get to make it to the bash this year, I really enjoyed meeting you and your son last year and I really liked your car. I just hope I'm a little faster than you this year I'm hoping I picked mine up this winter too. Best of luck to you.

Dan Hobbs 2004 Super Pro Champion Windy Hollow 2002 NHRA National Dragster Challenge Super Pro Champion Beech Bend Raceway Best ET 5.290 @ 132.95 1.14 60 Ft. 575 injected alcohol 2008 & 2009 BBF Bash PRO Champion(The Guy With 2 BIG Checks)2010FunFord Super Pro Winner @Norwalk,Oh. 2011 NHRA National HotRod Reunion Gas Eliminator Champion..2012 Ford Thunder Q-16 Heads Up Champion

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 10:35 AM

Hey Ray!!! Wassup!! Long time no post!

93 528cu Lightning

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 11:02 AM

Ray!!!! I was getting worried about you, hadn't heard from you in a while. I sure hope you can make it to the BBF Bash, it wouldn't be the same without you!

All I've changed is the tranny and a custom 9" converter. Hoping to improve on last years BBF Bash ET :lol: :lol:

If I could click off a 5.99 then I'd be tickled PINK!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Damon Sea
1983 Mustang
534ci

"If it doesn't fit, Force it. If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway"
http://photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 06:22 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys it truly has been a while guess I got sidetracked by women.Dan I have also upgraded to a 545 with a little Charlie Evans magic on the heads.Had a great time meeting you and fell in love with the Bird.Mr. Jones I see you have moved up in the world at least on this site will have to get together at the bash.Tell me Damon are there any half track wheelstands planned for the bash.Also see my old friend Russ Hood is coming you will enjoy his company.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 09:24 PM

Dang Ray , I was one number behind you last year. Sounds like I'll be further behind this year.As long as it stays together and runs consistant ET's I'll be happy though.Good luck and i am looking forward to seeing again this year

Dan Hobbs 2004 Super Pro Champion Windy Hollow 2002 NHRA National Dragster Challenge Super Pro Champion Beech Bend Raceway Best ET 5.290 @ 132.95 1.14 60 Ft. 575 injected alcohol 2008 & 2009 BBF Bash PRO Champion(The Guy With 2 BIG Checks)2010FunFord Super Pro Winner @Norwalk,Oh. 2011 NHRA National HotRod Reunion Gas Eliminator Champion..2012 Ford Thunder Q-16 Heads Up Champion

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in