My top 10 reasons for coming to the bash - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My top 10 reasons for coming to the bash

My top ten reasons for coming to the bash

10. never ran an 1/8 mile before

9. never been to KY

8. Watch bruno whoop up on some people...56tbird, pickupman

7. look at other Big Block set ups.

6. Hang out with crazy azz Randy.

5. I need a vacation from this damn Metrology Lab.

4. meet Jon Kaase.

3. Go to the road house Thursday night.

2. Meet all the guys that have helped me with this BBF swap...Charlie, Jon, bruno, Keith, Blake, Dave, both Doug's, s-stang, Ben, Adam and all the rest of you guys...

1. To meet two guys that I would defend with my life if needed. Damon and Lem! They have made me feel like I'm their blood brother. They have personally answered every question I managed to come up with and some were real bad. The first time Lem called me on the phone, I was like a 16 year old girl that was just asked out by Justin timberlake!

Damon personally made me keep my head up after I found out the 557 I bought from Texas was a total piece of ****. He made sure I stayed the course and now I'm only a month or so away from having a real A460 557 THAT WAS BUILT JUST FOR ME!

Thanks Damon I can never repay ya for all the help but I have at least 40 years to try (I hope)

What brotherly love we have on this site!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 12:29 PM

Easy now Big D your getting a powerful vacuum going there :lol:

Dan Hobbs 2004 Super Pro Champion Windy Hollow 2002 NHRA National Dragster Challenge Super Pro Champion Beech Bend Raceway Best ET 5.290 @ 132.95 1.14 60 Ft. 575 injected alcohol 2008 & 2009 BBF Bash PRO Champion(The Guy With 2 BIG Checks)2010FunFord Super Pro Winner @Norwalk,Oh. 2011 NHRA National HotRod Reunion Gas Eliminator Champion..2012 Ford Thunder Q-16 Heads Up Champion

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

bruno please handle tweety for me...I will get him in 09

I'm putting a bounty on the head of 56tbird. The first car to beat 56tbird will get their hotel and food bill taken care of

The payment of such items will only be paid for if Ford mo co turns in a profit of 10 billion in 09

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 01:00 PM

Love your fine print. :lol: :lol:

Tom Williams
Big Block 36 Ford 1 ton truck 460 5spd
1929 Ford Model A
1972 Gran Torino Sport
1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
2006 Ford Ranger
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...emod4fun36.jpg
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 01:08 PM

Hey D I'd beat myself for that

Dan Hobbs 2004 Super Pro Champion Windy Hollow 2002 NHRA National Dragster Challenge Super Pro Champion Beech Bend Raceway Best ET 5.290 @ 132.95 1.14 60 Ft. 575 injected alcohol 2008 & 2009 BBF Bash PRO Champion(The Guy With 2 BIG Checks)2010FunFord Super Pro Winner @Norwalk,Oh. 2011 NHRA National HotRod Reunion Gas Eliminator Champion..2012 Ford Thunder Q-16 Heads Up Champion

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 02:05 PM

Big D, I’m honored!

The Number 1 Reason I’m going to the BBF Bash II is to recapture that MAGIC feeling I had at the first BBF Bash. Ask anyone that was there last year, I’m not exaggerating when I say the BBF Bash was the MOST FUN I’ve EVER had at a race track!

Most importantly is the memories that I have from the first BBF Bash:

The BBF Bash was the first time that MANY of us met in person so it was all NEW and exciting. I remember meeting Tore Arvidson for the first time and borrowing his Adjustable wrench because I left my 1 1/8 wrench at the shop and couldn’t adjust my 4-Link.

I remember meeting Pat from Jersey and his Father and how Pat was hot lapping his Fairlane on Friday. The guys from Jomar stopped Pat on the return road and gave him a Jomar Filter and said it’s time for an oil change LOL!

I remember meeting Adney for the first time and helping tie up his Performance Crankshafts Inc. Banner.

I remember the VERY FIRST time I stabbed the throttle on my NEW 534 and seeing only the very tops of the trees and some clouds. Then on the return road I remember seeing Lem and a BIG **** EATING Grin as if he was saying “I knew that was going to happen”

I remember the Second bumper dragging launch and then coming down the return lane only to see the SAME **** eating grin on Bobby Zioli’s face!

I remember it taking me over 2 hours to load my car onto an open trailer Saturday evening because a BUNCH of us (Blake, Adney, Chuck, Kevin, Keith, Darren etc………) were all hanging out and Bsing.

I remember that Blake and I were supposed to match race but he couldn’t get hooked and I couldn’t keep it on the ground!

TOO MANY memories to write down here. Memories that will last a LIFE TIME!

Can’t wait to make some MORE memories at the BBF Bash II………..

YEEEE HAAAAA!!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Damon Sea
1983 Mustang
534ci

"If it doesn't fit, Force it. If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway"
http://photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 02:12 PM

Re: My top 10 reasons for coming to the bash

Quote:
Originally Posted by D's557BBF
My top ten reasons for coming to the bash

10. never ran an 1/8 mile before

9. never been to KY

8. Watch bruno whoop up on some people...56tbird, pickupman

7. look at other Big Block set ups.

6. Hang out with crazy azz Randy.

5. I need a vacation from this damn Metrology Lab.

4. meet Jon Kaase.

3. Go to the road house Thursday night.

2. Meet all the guys that has helped me with this BBF swap...Charlie, Jon, bruno, Keith, Blake, Dave, both Doug's, s-stang, Ben, Adam and all the rest of you guys...

1. To meet two guys that I would defend with my life if needed. Damon and Lem! They have made me feel like I'm their blood brother. They have personally answered every question I manage to come up with and some were real bad. The first time Lem called me on the phone, I was like a 16 year old girl that was just asked out by Justin timberlake!

Damon personally made me keep my head up after I found out the 557 I bought from Texas was a total piece of ****. He made sure I stayed the course and now I'm only a month or so away from having a real A460 557 THAT WAS BUILT JUST FOR ME!

Thanks Damon I can never repay ya for all the help but I have at least 40 years to try (I hope)

What brotherly love we have on this site!
ARE WE GETTING EXCITED?? :shock:
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 02:36 PM

no.8 is a big laugh,Bruno couldn't whoop his way out a paper bag!!!!He's just lucky it ain't PINKS!!

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 02:41 PM
dfree383

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56tbird
no.8 is a big laugh,Bruno couldn't whoop his way out a paper bag!!!!He's just lucky it ain't PINKS!!
What do you mean? We can run our own version of Pink's all out on Friday !!! Bring the Monopoly Money !!! :lol:
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 07:31 PM

I rememeber.........

Last year was just too much fun , my face gets a cramp every time I think of it .....

PERFORMANCE CRANKSHAFT INC,. YOUR FIRST STOP FOR CRANKSHAFT REPAIR , MODIFICATIONS AND CUSTOM CRANKSHAFTS /; ROTATING ASSEMBLIES ... coffee donuts and entertainment available at no extra charge ... shop phone 586 549 7557
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 08:26 PM

Hey Adney , I owe you one, I couldn't have been ready without your help. I gotta think of something to repay you :lol: Thanks again my friend,Dan

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2008, 10:08 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like we have a new nickname for Lem;;;;; Justin Timberlake :!: :P :P

Charlie Evans
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 06:58 AM

I had fun last year, but it sucked not having something there to race. :cry:

This year I have a little bit of machine work I am going to get done on Thursday and Friday. Then maybe someone will buy my wheels and cylinder heads so I can purchase the rest of my engine parts!

93 528cu Lightning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in