My top ten reasons for coming to the bash
10. never ran an 1/8 mile before
9. never been to KY
8. Watch bruno whoop up on some people...56tbird, pickupman
7. look at other Big Block set ups.
6. Hang out with crazy azz Randy.
5. I need a vacation from this damn Metrology Lab.
4. meet Jon Kaase.
3. Go to the road house Thursday night.
2. Meet all the guys that have helped me with this BBF swap...Charlie, Jon, bruno, Keith, Blake, Dave, both Doug's, s-stang, Ben, Adam and all the rest of you guys...
1. To meet two guys that I would defend with my life if needed. Damon and Lem! They have made me feel like I'm their blood brother. They have personally answered every question I managed to come up with and some were real bad. The first time Lem called me on the phone, I was like a 16 year old girl that was just asked out by Justin timberlake!
Damon personally made me keep my head up after I found out the 557 I bought from Texas was a total piece of ****. He made sure I stayed the course and now I'm only a month or so away from having a real A460 557 THAT WAS BUILT JUST FOR ME!
Thanks Damon I can never repay ya for all the help but I have at least 40 years to try (I hope)
What brotherly love we have on this site!