BBF BASH --- rain or shine - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

BBF BASH --- rain or shine

He just so you guys have a heads up Bruno racing will be up in Kentucky regaurdless of the weather.... so somebody better have a back up track ready for us ----- my kids will be mad if we dont go racing that weekend !!!!

Thxs Nick

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 01:36 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: BBF BASH --- rain or shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno
He just so you guys have a heads up Bruno racing will be up in Kentucky regaurdless of the weather.... so somebody better have a back up track ready for us ----- my kids will be mad if we dont go racing that weekend !!!!

Thxs Nick
We will take care of you Bruno. :lol:
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 01:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I look for it to be as dry in Owensboro Ky. on July the 25th as it is in my part of Alabama right now were we are looking as losing our crops and gardens for the third year in a row due to a lack of rain. We raced at Huntsville this last weekend and burned to a crisp even though it was partly cloudy each day. It was good to see and talk to IDT-572 (Blake) at the Huntsville track on Saturday, I think that he is ready for the Bash, look out guys things are going to get interesting real soon now.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Forum Contributor

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

You got a bad ride there Bobby, enjoyed hanging out with you two. Looks like you got the 5.00 class figured out. Hope you carried all those bugs back south with you when you went home :lol:

May be going to Huntsville Friday night with the car , I am going to the chassis dyno Friday morning in Cleveland Tn. then on to the track.

Blake

Blake

580 inch Ported P-51's
1003 hp @7200 810 tq @ 6100
86 Notch
29.5x13.5 Ladder Bar
1.200 60ft 5.41 @ 127.78 mph 8.51 @ 156 mph
200 shot 5.23 135 mph 1.13 60 ft. on the rear tire.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 04:15 PM

I hope that I never see one of those bugs again I was glad when they turned the night lights on so the bugs went to the lights and left us alone. As for as the 5.0 class is concerned we are still working and getting closer and closer, runner up was good for the third time out in the class but we will not settle for runner up we want the gold, should have had it Saturday night (lost by .001) but being close only counts in horse shoes. I don't know what we will do this weekend just yet but thing should start to clear up by mid week. I never did find out how Ray came out Saturday night the last time that I talked to him he had gone 3 rounds in Pro and headed to the 4 round. I tried to call him 3 times yesterday after church but never did get him. It was great to see and talk to you guys, it always makes the time between rounds go by faster.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Forum Contributor

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

I will see if I can get him tonight.............. Can't wait to the Bash, tell the youngun I said hey.

Blake

Blake

580 inch Ported P-51's
1003 hp @7200 810 tq @ 6100
86 Notch
29.5x13.5 Ladder Bar
1.200 60ft 5.41 @ 127.78 mph 8.51 @ 156 mph
200 shot 5.23 135 mph 1.13 60 ft. on the rear tire.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Forum Contributor

Re: BBF BASH --- rain or shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno

Thxs Nick
Hey if the weather dosen't look like it is going to cooperate, maybe some of the "Ky Boys" can do a SUNSHINE dance? :roll:

I didn't say a MOONSHINE dance; don't want to hear that they can't find Damon or Lem after 2 or 3 jugs!!! :lol:

Bruce

Any day drag racing is a GOOD day.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 04:26 PM

I looked on the Chilton County Motorsports web site to see what the results were last Saturday night to see if maybe Ray won but they had not updated yet. The Huntsville track has not posted our results yet either. I hooked up our batteries yesterday after church to make sure they were going to charge up fully and hold that charge. I have to know before the "Bash Two" event because I don't want bad batteries to stop us short of our goal which is to have FUN and RACE. I may have to order two new 16 volt batteries before the 24th of this month.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in