Bruno is a Real Standup Guy!! - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Bruno is a Real Standup Guy!!

Hey Nick, Thanks For all the help Bro!! I appreciate it !! I'll let you know How everything turns out Bud !! Uh Oh there goes your reputation Bud !!

Russ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 12:05 PM

Trust me, we all fool around with bruno but we know what kind of man he is and what kind of heart he has!

Dan you can just send the check for saying that... :lol:
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2008, 12:11 PM
Northwest outlaw

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
X2 he has help me out with a few things.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-22-2008, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Damn Nick, the goods came in today and I'am very impressed !! You really went out of your way Bud !! Even thru in Batteries too boot!!

Now I just have to figure out what those clear box's are in the middle of the speaker wires?? LOL

and it should sound swet in the all metak cab !

Thanks Nick, and good luck at the Bash !! Tear Em up!!

Russ
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 07:26 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

hey Russ that clear box is the crossovers for the speakers it divides the sound so the signal goes to the proper speaker ---- just connect the single wire to the existing wire in the door ----- enjoy !!!! call me if you have any ?

nick bruno

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 08:08 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Nick for taking the time to explain that too me....I'am not to much of a Juke box tecky..LOL.. I think those speakers are Mids ?

I think I can get em in the B pillar of the cab... What would you suggest for more bass response in the doors of my 70 F250... I only did a prelimanary hook up...Just a test run if you will... and I couldnt believe that 22W RMS would actually over drive those speaker...LOL...

Or maybe I just did have the 2 hooked up right? As I did notice theres a black and white wire on the speakers..and a black wire...and those are supposed to be the + side....and on the unit the sriped wires are for the - side...??

But it has more bells and whistles on it Nick than I'll ever use...LOL..

Thanks Ever so much again...

Russ
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 08:20 AM

you need to try them in the door first --- you will be impressed with the amount of bass you will get from those little guys !!!! also make sure you seel the door off it will help out with the bass response ----- dynamatt or roadkill is a material that will deaden the door and help seal it off ---- if not i can suggest another speaker ---and move those to the rear !!

nick

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 09:45 AM Thread Starter

Oh Doh on me !!

Thanks Nick for helping me set em up right....once I figured out how to control the unit I was able to see that all the responces were flat on zero!! LOL... Yeah I'am a dummy alright!

So I set the controls on max for trb, mid, and bass !! and it sounds great ! I was pleasantly suprised all that sound from a 5 1/4" speaker!! LOL...

Btw, Proud of you Bud for not picking on the small guys Like Damon at the Hollow and setting your sights on the Big Guns !! I watched some Vids and your Stang Hauls AZZ !!!

See Ya there next year!!

Thanks Again!

Russ :lol:
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 09:33 PM

Sorry i miss this post Russ be carefull when you boost the eq like that its ok at low volume but when you turn it up it will start to distort and thats when you start to blow up speakers !!!!!

im glad you like it !!!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 05:44 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno
Sorry i miss this post Russ be carefull when you boost the eq like that its ok at low volume but when you turn it up it will start to distort and thats when you start to blow up speakers !!!!!

im glad you like it !!!
LOL ...Nick I knew you would fined it sooner or later Bro!!

Yeah I just need to add some bass to the set-up now....As I dont wont to ruin those QM speakers they have such a natural sound to them.. So I'll look around for an Amp that will handle a little thump and a 10 or 12" speaker....and that system will be set...

There's only so much sound you can get into the Cab of a 70 F250..LOL.. Do you have any suggestions on the type , Make , size of an amp to use for a 10 to 12" Bass speaker ?

As you can tell...I havent messed with this stuff since I was 30 years younger and you had to have some tunes when you parked the Hotrod in the parking lot to hang out!! Because you damn sure couldnt hear them back then with the Motor running!! We didnt have amps...LOL

Thanks Nick for all your help !

Russ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in