Please read everyone !!!!! - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 10:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Please read everyone !!!!!

I have sold a TON of stuff to you guys on this site and a lot of you know me ! I am not the kind of guy to rip anyone off!! I have had a problem with one guy "out of about 60" and don't want him to give me a bad name !! The guys name is 2slow and I'm sure he will post in the thread ! The guy has been a flake sence I have been dealing with him ! Hell I think I even sold him valve covers or something before . He wanted to buy my almost new solid roller lifters and Jomar rocker girdles . He PM'd me a 100 times trying to beat me up on the price and I finaly gave him a realy good deal and paid shipping . Well I shipped them out as soon as I got the money order and PM'ed him the tracking number . Well he was PM'ing me everyday wanting to know where the parts are , I told him look up the traking number :roll: Sure enough the tracking number said it was shipped on the 17th and he should get it on the 21st !!! Well he still pm'ed me and I said I have no control over how long they take to get there , it is the holidays !!! ...and I shipped the the cheapest way because I was paying for it ! If he wanted them there sooner he should have paid to get them overnighted ! Here is his PM's and he had the tracking number all along :evil:

Nov 21st
it's Friday, you got a tracking number you could send me for the V/T parts ? Thanks Dan

Nov22
today (Sat.) no parts. i could never get USPS tracking, see what Monday brings Dan

"now the tracking number worked for me but not him :roll: " Lew

Nov22
got a PM said they were shipped the 17th. will wait then Thanks Dan

Nov24
got the SOME OF THE PARTS today , my offer was with the adjusters for the stud girdel. so were are they ? Dan

Now problem #2

He said he bought the adjusters with the girdle and the roller lifters , well I was just selling the girdle by itself :?: The adjusters where with the rockers and they where already SOLD when he was trying to buy my stuff !!! Here is a link to the thread saying the the girdle was buy itself !! https://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=31365

There are no Adjusters that even came with my Jomar girdle so I have no idea what the hell he is even talking about !!! ...and why would I even sell the adjusters that go with the rocker arm set that I was selling ?????? I would hope that one jaskass doesn't give me a bad name after I have sold to so many and everyone has been VERY happy !

Thanks for your time
Lew

2002 gt with a 545 ,
1985 notch 466 ,C4 6.24 1/8
1989 GT with 331 stroker

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/4098/11699/234637.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 11:11 PM

I bought an intake from Lew a few months ago... Transaction was smooth, not once did I encounter an issue described by Dan (2slow) Seems to me just a couple days ago there was another issue with this guy and his great sales demeaner https://460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=29275
as well as a few others that I remember... WOW... With friends like that who needs enemies...?

Doug... 8)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] '86 F150... 521 w/ FRPP SCJ Heads, Glide...
Best ET: 1/8---6.17 @ 112 mph N/A @ 1200'
6.34 @ 112 mph N/A @ 5000'
1/4---9.73 @ 136 mph N/A @ 1200'
9.97 @ 135 mph N/A @ 5000'
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThndrChkn
I bought an intake from Lew a few months ago... Transaction was smooth, not once did I encounter an issue described by Dan (2slow) Seems to me just a couple days ago there was another issue with this guy and his great sales demeaner https://460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=29275
as well as a few others that I remember... WOW... With friends like that who needs enemies...?

Doug... 8)

did you say enemies or enemas?

Randy

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 05:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to 8liter
Hey guys

I bought a fuel pump and rockers from Lew last week and didn't have any issues with the deal at all! He even paid for shipping and the packaging was beyond what was required.
Lew is a stand up guy and isn't out to rip anyone off. I understand that sometimes people get burned and are a little nervous with deals online afterwards...but Lew ain't gonna screw ya. Promise...

86 Coupe
545/AOD
A429/H429/1050/BigShot
Best on motor [email protected] /[email protected] on 275's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmPod0fGjPo
Now with E85!!!!
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 10:05 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Gentlemen,

I have not had any dealings with 2slow, so I can't say one way or the other about him.

I have done business with Nitro Lew, and it has been a pleasure. He is very forthright and honest. I will continue to do business with Lew, whenever the occasion arises.

Charlie Evans
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 10:23 AM

Randy quoted : ..... "did you say enemies or enemas?"

Is there a difference, since both can be a pain in the ***! ..... :lol: .....

No one get pissy now .... I'm not referring to any one person! ..... :roll: .....
Dave.

Masters Degree in Perverted Idiocy.
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 03:00 PM

I have bought from Lew myself, Couldn't find a better guy to deal with. Lew, I believe your name is good here and any negative chatter will just reflect back on the naysayer. Thanks for the pump!
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 03:49 PM

I bought a carby from Lew, he packed & sent it all the way here. It arrived EXACTLY as described. No BS, just great service.

George.

You can't be the first, but you could be next!
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 04:53 PM

i never bought anything from lew, but have met and sold to him once in the past when he was here in jersey.. i believe it was a pair of mustang front control arms.. the ad was plain and clear to me, and 2slow you sound like an *** in your responces..yur dum *** needs to lern som english.... :roll: :roll: maybe you will understand that...

79 mustang 460, 66 comet 351c 4v 4spd
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 05:57 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)

Lets just say I am glad the deal 2slow and I agreed on fell through - I will not have dealings with him in the future. For what it's worth a buddy sold to him twice without issue.
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 05:32 PM

fomoco you screwed the deal up. i was trusting you. you coudnt get the shipping right. when i turned it around, you wouldn't trust me. tell the story the way it was.
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 05:38 PM

randy you need the enemas, start with an upper one. you need room for some common sense. to much BS in there. to remember something, one first has to do it. when you got room you might understand that. were did i ever see that short block for sale? have to know of it to do a PM
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 05:46 PM

nitro lew when you cant send the parts asked for , that makes it a no deal. some how you don't get that. not sending or saying anything makes you a thief. dosnt matter what i ask for, cant do it, no deal. forgot to show were you said they were ship on a Monday asked againg ship on a Friday 4 days latter , does that make you a lier? most crooks are
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 05:55 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

why dont you guys call each other :idea: maybe yall can work it out .....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 06:07 PM

i did call , hung up. then didnt answer the phone. asked for his phone number on that deal didnt get it . had number from from VC deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in