My guys... - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:07 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My guys...

I'm just sitting here reading some 460 stuff and trying to figure out how in the hell I'm I going to finish this mustang.

Then my mind really takes off...

If Dan Hobbs lived next door to me, My car would already be painted. but I would probably be in jail for all the bar fights we would get into against the non-union people running their mouth...

If Bill Mitchell and D.I.L.L.I.G.A.S.Dave lived next door to me I would have the best suspension on the planet.

If the coug lived next door to me, I wouldn't have any unbroken ribs left inside of me (from laughing all the damn time) but my car would be awesome.

If Bruce Sherry lived next door to me, I would win all the car shows.

If Bruno lived next door to me, I wouldn't get much done on the car but I would eat good and be a full blown alcoholic but my Expedition would have the best sounds in the world...

If Chris lived next to me, my car would be a full blown chassis car with big giant tires on it and I would have to let Fordtek1 live in the basement...

If Damon lived next door to me, You could see my green grass from space and my mustang would always be in the top five in nmra...

If Capri sunshine lived next door to me, We would open up a Philly cheese steak stand in Detroit and have enough money to run a whole racing out fit...

If Jon Faubion lived next door, I'm sure I would be dead. I would go on one to many storm chases...but Wesley (my son ) would have the best trans in racing...

If Lem and Charlie lived on both sides of me, they would move because they would be tired of me following them around all the time...But my car would be untouchable!

If Doug lived next to me, The mustang would still be unfinished because we would be up north at the cabin hunting all the damn time...

If Jon Kasse lived next door to me, I would be known as "the black guy that lives next door to Jon kasse", but man o man my car would be FAST!!!

If Blake lived to next me Albert Clark would have told me up your @#$5 azz and that POS mustang. but my mustang would be a show stopper...

You guys get the point.

Merry X-MAS boys and thanks for being there for me all the time ESPECIALLY you DanO!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:16 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

and could you amagine if we were all together , WE COULD RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:26 AM

Hey d ,and if Les lived next door to you....................you'd count to 10 and then we wouldn't have to read his stupid post anymore :lol: 8)

Dan Hobbs 2004 Super Pro Champion Windy Hollow 2002 NHRA National Dragster Challenge Super Pro Champion Beech Bend Raceway Best ET 5.290 @ 132.95 1.14 60 Ft. 575 injected alcohol 2008 & 2009 BBF Bash PRO Champion(The Guy With 2 BIG Checks)2010FunFord Super Pro Winner @Norwalk,Oh. 2011 NHRA National HotRod Reunion Gas Eliminator Champion..2012 Ford Thunder Q-16 Heads Up Champion

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:37 AM

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:43 AM

We're dangerous just having an internet connection together :lol:

Dan Hobbs 2004 Super Pro Champion Windy Hollow 2002 NHRA National Dragster Challenge Super Pro Champion Beech Bend Raceway Best ET 5.290 @ 132.95 1.14 60 Ft. 575 injected alcohol 2008 & 2009 BBF Bash PRO Champion(The Guy With 2 BIG Checks)2010FunFord Super Pro Winner @Norwalk,Oh. 2011 NHRA National HotRod Reunion Gas Eliminator Champion..2012 Ford Thunder Q-16 Heads Up Champion

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 11:45 AM

EXACTLY
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 12:17 PM

D's557BBF

bring to me ill finish it for you :lol:
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 01:02 PM

To "the black guy that lives next door to Jon kasse" :lol: :lol: (this is the one that made me laugh the most),

Quote:
I'm just sitting here reading some 460 stuff and trying to figure out how in the hell I'm I going to finish this mustang.
My suggestion is GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET OUT IN THE GARAGE!
OPPS, I have a lot of room to talk, guess I should do the same. :? :? I did get some done though while the site was down.

Rick
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 01:14 PM

I think we all got some stuff done while it was down :lol:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in