I can relate - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I can relate

When 4 of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that 3 of them were about to give birth and 2 others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drank all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustation, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of pieces all over the kitchecn floor. He went to get the broom and found mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the door bell rang, and irritated Sant marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little ange with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautifull tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

we always used a star growing up, but my wife uses an angel. I will relay the message :lol:

Sharpen your pitchforks and light your torches... 'CHANGE' is coming!

We say grace, and we say ma'am, if you ain't into that we don't give a damn... cause a country boy can survive!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in