Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ELIMINATOR dealer Somis, CA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A few observations...from a friend.
Those who hammer their guns into plows
will plow for those who do not. Thomas Jefferson
The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of
the people who are evil, but because of the people who
don't do anything about it" ALBERT EINSTEIN
FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
8. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
9. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you not understand?
10 The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12. Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
13. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
14. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
15. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
16. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
17. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
18. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
19. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
20. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
21. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don't make more.
22. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
23. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
Some people can break a cannon ball, in a sand box, with their bare hands.