Seminar DVD's - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Seminar DVD's

Finally got thru both DVDís from the seminar, they were great as always, thanks to everyone who makes the seminar happen, and to Damon for taping it.
Only thing is, none of you guys that were there said anything about Les being there. It did sound like Les was having a good time at the pool with the other kids that I could hear in the background. Was he playing fair with the other kids?

Rick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 09:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Rick,

I know you were joking about Les, however I do want you to know that I apologize about the background noise with the kids in the pool. The hotel had pretty well assured me that the pool would probally be empty on Jan 3rd and I believed them. I paid way too much money for that big pavilion room to have to tolerate that noise. The management got an *** chewing from me, and I promised them we would NOT be back there again next year!
Again, I'm sorry.

Thanks,

Charlie Evans
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 10:18 PM

My hats off to you Charlie and all the folks that helped and spoke at the Seminar. the people that didn't show lost out on vast amounts of Knowledge...and fun...

Randy

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 12:04 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.evans View Post
Rick,

I know you were joking about Les, however I do want you to know that I apologize about the background noise with the kids in the pool. The hotel had pretty well assured me that the pool would probally be empty on Jan 3rd and I believed them. I paid way too much money for that big pavilion room to have to tolerate that noise. The management got an *** chewing from me, and I promised them we would NOT be back there again next year!
Again, I'm sorry.

Thanks,
No problem about the noise Charlie, I was just joking about Les, don't even know what made me think of Les, when I heard those kids.
When I listen to the DVD's, it's easy to tune out the background noise when there are interesting topics being talked about. I have plenty of practice tuning people out, just ask my wife, I usually tune her out everyday. She calls it selective hearing.

Rick
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 04:12 AM

Charlie, The kids were loud and you had a good reason for ripping the hotels *** but, I was there and so focused I didn't notice the kids until we would go on break. I loved it. And like Da Coug said,We had a Blast. Thank You Charlie,your OneOfAkind and we appreciate all that the Ky Krew does for the Forum.

Rick Brown
(LIL TWEETY) BBF 62 Falcon Tube Chassis
Member of a BAND OF BROTHERS

Pro Motion Machining
Perfect Reflections Photography
Bronx Corner Automotive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in