460 Ford Forum banner

HOA

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Diggindeeper 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I do believe that HOA president should have just gone over and thanked him for serving his country and protecting the rights of free men, end of conversation. Why do some people feel the need to be Barney Fife's?:mad:

#9 ·
former marine

having stood in the same yellow foot prints this makes my sick to my stomache. these bleeding heart cry babies are so full of **** and are living in a dream world. i hate the home owners association where i am at. the same types vote obama and drive hybrids. i wish i had a nickel for everytime i have had a threatening letter about my noise polution from my race car. but they cannot do anything about it becaus ei have not broken any city ordinance. the cops finally got tired of coming out so they fined the person who kept calling and complaining about the noises because it was during the middle of the day when i would load the car or even start it up. i hope this guy does not have to take off his stickers and gets a formal appology and a big thank you for his service. semper fi brother

#10 ·
having stood in the same yellow foot prints this makes my sick to my stomache. these bleeding heart cry babies are so full of **** and are living in a dream world. i hate the home owners association where i am at. the same types vote obama and drive hybrids. i wish i had a nickel for everytime i have had a threatening letter about my noise polution from my race car. but they cannot do anything about it becaus ei have not broken any city ordinance. the cops finally got tired of coming out so they fined the person who kept calling and complaining about the noises because it was during the middle of the day when i would load the car or even start it up. i hope this guy does not have to take off his stickers and gets a formal appology and a big thank you for his service. semper fi brother

Yellow footprints.....:eek:

On behalf of the Commandant of the Marine Corps, and the commanding officer of this base, I would like to welcome you to Parris Island. If you will look out the left side of my bus you will see my little yellow footprints. Do you see them? yes sir I SAID DO YOU SEE THEM???? YES SIR !!!! When I give you the word, I want you to get off of my bus and put your feet on my little yellow footprints. NOW GET OF MY F^$^&^*NG BUS !!!!!! GET YOUR MOTHER F&$%*(NG @$$ES OFF OF MY G&$& DA*&%^*# BUS!!!!!

Are those the little footprints to which you refer?? :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.