i lost my cool sunday - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 10:41 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Send a message via AIM to mattexner
i lost my cool sunday

sunday evening coming home from the races i was less than one block from my shop to put the race car up when this drunk illegal alien drove over the median into my lane about 15 ft in front of me while i was doing the 45 mph speed limit. i hit the brakes in the dually and the trailer brakes locked up. man that was a ride. i hit the curb and a fire hydrant while the trailer started to jack knife and hit hit the curb and the car next to me. the illegal guy continued across the lane through some bushes into the beverage mart. the man then got into the line of cars like nothin happened. i could not believe my eyes. i walked around to the exit where he was next in line and started to approach his camaro which had a flat tire at this point. he seen me walk in and got out of the drivers door and started to run from me. man i was so mad i lost my cool. i chased him and tackled him to the ground and the fight was on from there. needless to say he was to drunk and too weak to to put up a good fight. well my brother stayed with the camaro to make sure none of the other guys got out and tried to run. none of these guys had any proof of residency, no license, no insurance, and the car was not even legal. i got extremely lucky and did not go to jail for assaulting this man, and this asshole was allowed to leave without going to jail. but he did get to go to the hospital and i am pretty sure us tax payers will get to pay for this trip. i understand what i did was not right in the eyes of the texas penal system, but him being here illegally and not having insurance, license, or even a legally inspected vehicle or even registered is crap. i try really hard to do everything right and be legal. now i am stuck with a busted up dually and my trailer is messed up and not to mention all the crap that was tossed around. i cannot believe our representatives are allowing this to happen in our country. my grandparents migrated from here to the us from germany in 1909 and was not allowed to leave the "island" until they learned some english and the constitution. i still have the receipts from where they bought a 2 story house kit from sears in 1910. now people are aloowed just to walk on in and enjoy the gravy train. im might be sounding racist here, but i am really mad about this. its not fair that we have to do everything right by the book and these aliens do whatever the f'ing want to. sorry for such a long post but i needed to vent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 10:48 PM

I don't blame you one bit.

It IS BS that these illegals (from all over the world, not just Mexico) can just drive around with out any of the requirements legal residents have.

I hope your truck/trailer isn't too busted up, you sure ain't gonna get anything out of him.

Bill

I salute our troops. Thanks for your service.

"The Key Board Warriors"

1983 Thunderbird
Big Block Power
466 Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, cam, intake
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 10:52 PM

Not racist. Illegal alien doesn't mean anything except in this country illegally. Even if you said "Mexican" or whatever, that's simply a nationality. And when I tell a "Jew" joke, people say, "that's so racist" or something. No it isn't. No race about it. Anyway, I kinda know what you're talking about. My sister was hit by a Messican driver in Phoenix who simply scrambled back home. Her car was thoroughly wrecked and his truck was somewhat mangled but still drove. A guy who saw the accident asked her if she wanted to hop in and follow the Messican. They did and followed him all the way home and called the cops. Cops were "too busy" to come out but said they'd check into it later. Of course the Mexican ran in the house and wouldn't answer the door when my sister and the other guy knocked. My sister kept harassing the pd about it for a couple months before they sent someone to the house address (or so the PD claimed). But they said since no one at the residence admitted to driving the truck (which was still damaged from the accident and parked by the house) when the accident happened, they couldn't do anything. Basically "too bad, so sad, this happens all the time and don't bother us police about it" kind of attitude.

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 10:55 PM

WOW sorry to hear about that!! I can't say I would've done anything different, is there any chance of him payin for the damages or is that all on you now since he had no insurance etc?

When in doubt, hold'er to the floor.......I'm usually in doubt.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mudfreak79

President of the P.C.O.R.A.
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to mattexner
illegal driver

i will have to take him to court to get anything out of him and its not worth all the money i would spend going through all of that. i am going to try to go through my insurance to fix everything. it just really pisses me off.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 01:21 AM

Im surprised that he didnt get a DWI. I can guarantee If he were a citizen he would have. Im beginning to wonder if that has something to do with it. I mean a citizen has to PAY, an illegal COSTS. Just a thought.

God bless
Lonnie
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 05:20 AM

Dont blame you one bit I would of had to done the same thang

'he never hit the brakes and he was shifting gears'

Larry (SLIM)

77 F-150 BB on 38.5's
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 05:58 AM

post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattexner View Post
i will have to take him to court to get anything out of him and its not worth all the money i would spend going through all of that. i am going to try to go through my insurance to fix everything. it just really pisses me off.
Sorry to hear about the accident, Lucky no one was hurt tho...Your un-insured motorist insurance should cover your damages...But all in all its still just a pain in the *** !!
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:35 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Hate to hear it Matt!

I have some special sensitivity over the illegal allien deal. Our government punishes those who TRULY and HONESTLY wish to come here, in some countries it is almost impossible.... and those are the countries with people who will/would appreciate coming here. I have friends in eastern Europe who simply want to visit and can't. And trust me a good honest residency visa can take 1-2 years... At the same time, my last job was full of immigrants who came here to send money back home and hate us, that is ok with uncle sam, and obviously the I.A. are as well. I don't mind people from other countries coming, not even a little, but I do when they hate/abuse this country.
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:53 AM

I believe I would still be pounding that guys ***!!!

The fact that you didn't beat the piss out of that dude shows quite a bit of restraint...I'm not so sure that I would have been able to contain myself in a situation like that....Probably would have ended up in more trouble than the other guy.

I feel for ya'...I hope everything works out for the best.

I'm not even gonna' get started on the whole illegal alien thing...Good Luck.

Jeff

Travellin' through time...
5.66 @ 124
8.91 @ 151
557-A429's-Glide-4.10's
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
Sorry to hear about the accident, Lucky no one was hurt tho...Your un-insured motorist insurance should cover your damages...But all in all its still just a pain in the *** !!
Here's the real kicker. Once your insurance company pays to fix all the damage he's done, and they have to under you uninsured motorise policy. Your prob lay gone to get cancelled by them.
Back in 2000 I was hit by a drunk driver who ran a stop sign .. no insurance on his drinking car. But Full coverage on his work car though.. thru the same company I had by the way.

After everything got fixed up the best they said they could under my policy, Which the trailer and contents aren't covered. They cancelled me with out blinking there eyes after 25 years with them .

Dan

www.shazampulling.com

The older I get the less I seem to know.
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:20 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Sorry to hear man. I could go on and on about this crap, but I won't... some people may get their panties in a wad again. When are we going to wake up?

Sharpen your pitchforks and light your torches... 'CHANGE' is coming!

We say grace, and we say ma'am, if you ain't into that we don't give a damn... cause a country boy can survive!
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Forum Contributor

Matt, you must be a stand up guy. I think the justice you handed out might have been outside the law, but vigilantism does have it's place in my opinion!

Maybe you can find out where the turd lives, and make him miserable for awhile.

Better yet, hire him from the day laborer corner and kick his *** again.

Greg

In Limbo at all times
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:58 AM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)

I'm glad you caught him. The beat down will take some of the sting out of it.

Where's my beer and that half inch wrench?

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...cecar066-1.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in