COOL SHIRT WORKS! - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 09:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

COOL SHIRT WORKS!

i went racing this past july 4th weekend and tried my new cool shirt from www.weekendracer.com

this really works well in the staging lanes when the track gets oiled down you are very cool just sitting in the car.

ask for John @ weekendracer.com he will set you up.

70' Maverick , 557 A-Head 8.90's...1969 #MATCHING MACH1 428 CJ RESTORED 1 of 1....1970 HEMI CHALLANGER
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 09:50 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Northwest outlaw

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
didnt work

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 11:49 AM

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 01:41 PM

I think I need to put ac on my race car.......
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 02:04 PM Thread Starter

yea sorry nick, its www.weekend-racer.com

i think thats it ?

anyway it works like a charm and in 105 degree heat its an absolute

70' Maverick , 557 A-Head 8.90's...1969 #MATCHING MACH1 428 CJ RESTORED 1 of 1....1970 HEMI CHALLANGER
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 02:29 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

looks pretty cool Chip ...... so did you finally get your car running ?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 02:41 PM Thread Starter

yea man it runs good, i had a little problem with the trans brake this past weekend but the car runs super.

i just bought several apartment complexes in lafayette, louisiana and i have been real busy with the closings and getting the new managment going. but by this fall i should be back at the races every 2 weeks again.

with the economy like it is i pulled all my money out of the stock market when the dow was about 8800 and bought apt buildings so i would have a income for my family. i feel pretty secure now with a $140,000 per year income. its the only place i feel secure is with income property. anyway, i'll be @ the next bash winter/summer lord willing.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 11:36 PM

Send a message via MSN to fordsbyjay
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI-HUNTER View Post
yea man it runs good, i had a little problem with the trans brake this past weekend but the car runs super.

i just bought several apartment complexes in lafayette, louisiana and i have been real busy with the closings and getting the new managment going. but by this fall i should be back at the races every 2 weeks again.

with the economy like it is i pulled all my money out of the stock market when the dow was about 8800 and bought apt buildings so i would have a income for my family. i feel pretty secure now with a $140,000 per year income. its the only place i feel secure is with income property. anyway, i'll be @ the next bash winter/summer lord willing.
Hey Hemi hunter,

I have been thinking of doing something similar myself. What part of town did you buy apts on?

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid-in-sideways, totally worn out, shouting.."holy crap.... what a ride!"
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 07:12 AM Thread Starter

i'll tell ya jay, there is very few deals out there right now. i bought 2-brick 4 plexes real close to the Acadiana Mall and i bought 2-5 plexes on Cameron st. i also have enough land on cameron st. to put in 15 more units. i got a decent deal because i paid cash for all of my properties. i won't buy a property unless i can make 10% on my $$$$$$$$$$.

most of the apts for sale out there are because they were bought at the height of the realestate boom 2-4 years ago and they were finaniced and now they are trying to sell them for more than there worth which equates to barely 5 0r 6% on your money. in short, they either got vairable intrest rates when they bought and they paid way to much for the buildings. now there stuck and the rents won't even make the payments, much less show a profit. be careful when you buy. my properties makes from 10% to 12.5% profit and it took several months to find the right deals. i invested right at 3/4 million to get what i have now. thanks to the grace of God i have my family set up now for life.

good luck Jay, hope to see you again @the track.

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 10:54 AM

Send a message via MSN to fordsbyjay
Thanks for the info Hemi. I look forward to seeing you again.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid-in-sideways, totally worn out, shouting.."holy crap.... what a ride!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in